Flashing Lights?

Vikkie:

I Cant Believe This At All! Im Sitting Here Wuth THEE Jacob Latimore! But Heyy!... Its Life!

"I Dont Belive That! Why Would A Sweet And Innocent Guy Like You Would Do SomeThing So... Evil!"

"Dont Let The Sweet Taste Fool Ya! I Can Be A Badd Boy! Trust And Believe. But Hey I Guess You Learn Something New Every Day Huh?" He Said With A Slight Chuckle.

"Yeaahhh Sureee! But Why Him? What Did The Little Guy Ever Do To You?"

"Hey! He Was Making Too Much Noise! Gotta Shut The Little Guy Up SomeHow! ... But Enough About Me You Got On All This 'Love' Stuff .. Areee You In Looooovvveeee?" He Said While Sluuring The 'Love'

WAIT! Why Does He Care If Im In Love? Ohh Snapp! He Done Caught Vikkie Love Spell! "Nahh Im Single And Ready To Mingle! ;) But I Just Like The Word Love For Some Reason"

"Awhh Okayy Thats Good! Can I HaveYour Number So We Can Talk Sometime?"

"Ummm Sure Gimme Your Phone."

"Here." He Said While Reaching In His Pocket And Grabbed His Phone. It Was Historically Big... Whoaa Kay Then. I Took It And Put My Number In And Saved It Under VikkieTheGreat:). He Took Mine And Saved His As ImThatGuyJacob!.

Then Mom Came In And Said,"Ready To Go Vikkie?"

"Yeaa Sure Maa. Talk To You Later Jacob?" I Said. Then I Was Gone... Out The Door. Best Day Of My Life! Well Part Of It Anyways. When I Got Home I Went Straight To My Room And Threw Myself On The Bed Backwards.

''Vikkkiiiiieeeeeee! John's Here Come Say Hii!'' Mom Called Out. I Bet Your Wondering Who John Is. Well He Is My Mom's "BoyFriend". He Comes Over Every Other Day..Dunno Why If He Can Just Call Her. Clueless...? So I Got Up And Went To The LivingRoom. Said My Hi's. And Then I Said My Bye's And I Went Back UpStairs And Plopped On The Bed.

'' I Don’t Know What You Heard But You’ll Never Be On My Level, That’s My Word If You Don’t Know About Me, You Better Ask Somebody Or You’ll Find Out The Hard Way Yeah" I Didnt Know Where It Was Coming From Til I Looked At My Phone.

ImThatGuyJacob! : Hey Wassup Meet Me At The Park On West End In 5... See Ya Then!

VikkieTheGreat:) : M'Kay And How Did 'Nothin On Me' Get On My Phone?

ImThatGuyJacob! : I'll Explain When You Get Here

And With That I Grabbed My Bag And Headed Out The Door. "Maaaaaaa! Im Goin To The Park I'll Be Back Around 6!"

"Bring Me A Drink And Some Skittles Back!"

"Okay Byyeee!" Then I Was Out The Door. I Looked Over To Jacob's House To See That He Was Already Gone. I Walked Over Tp The Car And I Realized That I Forgot My Keys.

"So Smart Vikkie ... So Smart" I Walked In The House To An Unusual Smell And SOund. "Ewww! What The Helll Is That Smell!?" I Hurried And Got My Keys And Shot Out The House. And When I Say Shot I Mean You Couldnt Even See Me Go It Was Like Lighting. Then I Remebered That Jacob Was Waiting For Me! Oh Snap. I Got In The Car And Drove Off! I Got There After Like 5 Minutes Of Driving.

When I Got There I Saw A Group Of Girls Crowed Around SomeOne Or SomeThing. At First I Thought It Was Jacob But Then I Saw Him Sitting On The Swings...Well I Think It Was Him. He Looked Hidden. He Had On A Black Hoodie , Big Black Shades , Black Pants , And All Black Vans. Uhh Ohh He Like Plies. He On That Otha Shit..He Dressed In Alll Blacckkkk!. I Realized It Wasnt Jacob When I Walked Over To Him And He Said Hey. That Was SO Not Jacob's Voice. By The Way He Said Hey.

"Hey Im Vikkie, Whats Your Name" I Said With My Charming Smile And Held Out My Hand So He Can Shake It

He Ignored My Hand And Said," I'd Rather Not Tell You" Rude Much? I Just Walked Away. Today Was Gonna Be A Drama Free Day. I Went And Sat On The Bench And Watched The Birds Fly, Parents Playing With Their Babies , And Little Kids Chase Ducks With Bread. It Was Actually A Quite Site. Pretty Unique. I Felt Eyes On Me So I Turned Around And Saw Jacob Standing There In A White T-Shirt , Black Basketball Shorts , And White Addida's (My Favorite Type Of Shoes Even Tho I Rock Converses).

"Hey Sorry , I Got Caught Up WIth Fans." He Blured Out As He Came And Sat Beside Me.

"Its Cool..So Wassup?"

"Oh Nothin' I Just Wanted To Talk And Chill"

"What Cha' Wanna Talk About?" I Asked Curiously.

"Whats Your Favorite Food?" He Said Chuckling

"Ummmm...Cheetos , Hot Cheetos?" What Kind Of Question Is That?

"I Was Playing! That's Not What I Wanted To Ask" He Said laughing

"Then Wassup?" I Was Getting Agravated

He Looked At Me With Those Brown Eyes And i Swear I Could've Melted! Whoo! And Said "Us."

"And What Do You Mean By That?" Us Can Mean AnyThing Ya'Know?

"Like Me...You...Together"

I Opened My Mouth To Speak But I Couldnt. Some One Screamed Out "Hey! Watcch Out!" i Turned My Head In That Direction And Saw A Car Coming. Jacob Grabbed My Hand And Pulled Me Out The Way To An Unfamiluar Place. Dont Get Me Wrong I've Lived In LA My Whole Life , But I've Never Been Here. It Was Dark , Cold , And Quiet. Then Flashes Of Light Went In My Face And A Herad A Loud Crash. The Car ... Jacob! The Car Had Hit Jacob. I Ran To Him As Fast As i Could But It Was No Help. He Just Lied There Hopelessly. The Person Jumped Out The Car And Ran Away. I Hurried And Pulled My Phone Out Of My Pocket And Called 911. Soon After I Heard Sirens Coming Closer And Closer , Soon Enough They Were In My Face. They Told Me To Stand Bac As I Watched Them Put Jacob On The Stretcher. I Felt , Guilty. As If It Was My Fault. I Dont Know Why But I Did. They Let Me Ride To The Hospital. The Whole Ride I Was Staring At Jacob.