Long Time No See , Right?

Vikkie:

It's Been A Week Now, But I've Still Been Seeing Jacob On The Regular.

His Mom's Nice To Me, So When My Mom Goes Over I Sometimes Taag Along So I Won't Be Lonely.

I Already Went To See Jacob Today So Now Im Going To Meet Up With Some Friends. I Havent Been Talking To Them That Much Lately, So I Guess Ima Have To Catch Up.

Today We're Meeting Up At Starbucks, So I Threw On This ( Link In Comments ) And Walked To The Car.

As I Drove Jacob's Song Nothin' On Me Came On, And When I Tell You I Was Jamin' I Mean Gettin It In The Driver Seat! People Beside Me Were Starin At Me Like I Was Crazy! But You Know What? They Aint Got Nothin On Me!

I Pulled Up To Starbucks And Walked Inside To See Sam, Jessica, Taylor, and Tierra all sitting at a table laughing.

"VC! Where you been girl!?" Tierra called out. While giving me a hug.

"You been M.I.A. all week!" Jessica said. As I sat down next to Tierra and Taylor.

"Scratch that! For the past months she been M.I.A." Sam said to Jessica.

I chuckled a bit and said "Enough about me, wassup with yall?"

"Same ole' same ole'," Taylor said.

Taylor and Sam were more of the quiet ones. Jessica was the ghetto white girl and Tierra, she's just Tierra. My homie , that mindless girl, and the one that was always there for me when I needed her. But i wont be seeing Tierra and Taylor like that cause since i moved from Tennessee Tierra and Taylor was close but Tierra was still by my side. But i Moved here to persuit my dreans which im in the process of since im like the ishh! Singing, dancing, writing, and rapping. Sam and Jessica were the ones who were her when i first moved to L.A. but Taylor and Tierra are on tour. With Mindless Behavior, yea i said it the one and only MB. But im pretty sure when Jacob gets out the hospital that he'll be on tour too.

"VC . . . . VC! . . . . Vikkie! . . . Aye Victoria! Snapp out of it!" I turned my head to see Tierra yelling at me interrupting my thoughts.

"What lil' youngin'?" I said. She hates being called that since she's the youngest.

"What chu' doin for yo birthday? Its in less than a week. 3 days!" she said.

"Really, i dont know, probably just gonna chill and hang out."

"Well we're taking you out!" Jessica said

"Huh? Were y'all taking me?"

"Thats for us to know, and you to find out." Said Tierra.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"6:53 p.m." Sam said.

"Okay. But yo! Taylor, your party was beast!." I said

"Right but the thing is I didnt plan it! It was all a suprise!" Taylor said

"Well thank you! I know im a good party planner!" Tierra said

"We kicked it at the party it was oode hype, and plus i saw alot of famous people! I was soo star struk!" Sam said

"Yeaa Yeaa Milwaukee. You should be used to it now." I called out.

"Alright Texas." She said

We all started laughing because us being the crazy kids we are we think its quite funny how we make fun of where we are from. Dont ask! Please lol!

"Alright my babies! I gotta go now." I said

"Nooo! Stayy! Why you leavin'?" Tierra cried

"I got stuff to do but I promise we'll talk more!" I said as i stood up.

"VC meet up with us tomorrow please!" Taylor whimpered.

"Okay Where at?" I asked ready to go.

"Umm . . . Not sure, we'll text you the deets tomorrow." Tierra said.

"Alright! I love you babiesss!" I cried before walking out.

Hearing faint 'Love you too'

Walking to the car I saw some one who looked so familiar, but i just didnt seem to figure who it was.

I brushed it off and got in the car and drove home. The ride wasnt long but it sure was boring!

I rushed up the stairs when i got home. Got out my night clothes and walked in the bathroom.

I stared at myself for a while until I actually turned on the shower head.

As I bathed i thought about alot of stuff that I've been pushing away.

Things like im the reason Jacob got hurt. I was standing right there and didnt do anything.

I felt soo bad! And image getting all the death threats im getting from Jacob's fan!

I wonder how Jacob would act if he knew what they were doing.

I hopped out the shower and watched Spongebob for a while until i drifted off to sleep.

(Dream)

"Victoria! Where are you going? Your prince awaits" Jacob said while bowing for me to get in the car.

"Why thank you ma'dear" I said back with a slight smile. "May i ask were we are going ?"

"Its a suprise"

"We're here!" The driver said.

Jacob hopped out the car and pulled my hand for me to come.

We were at the beach while the sun was setting, and the skies were changing from blue to an orangeish purple that went right with the mood.

"Victoria i love with all my heart." Jacob said a he pulled me into the most passionate kiss i've ever had in my 17 years of living.

All of a sudden he started to disappear, as it flashed pictures of Jacob kissing another girl, and when they're hugged up at the park.

But this, it was different girls.

It made my heart sank seeing him with them.

Then the picture faded away and people in all red with spikey came up to me saying "Dont go with Jacob, he's a monster. Dont be like the other girls and fall for it! He's gonna use you!"

The demons faded way slowly as Jacob came up to me with a gun.

I backed up slowly. Trying to get away as fast as I could. But i couldnt, he got me.

He sliced me in half and said, "I Knew you were no good."

I layed there hopeless , no thoughts , no visions , or anything else in that nature, there was no-

(End of Dream)

"Vikkie wake up girl," Jessica said.

"How'd you get in here?"

"Your mom."

"Reasonable,"

*^*^*^*^*^

Its been 4 days and today is my birthday. The doorbell rang and rang. I thought somebody would've gotten It by now, i guess everybody is gone on My Birthday Morning.

"Grrrr!" I said as i walked down the stairs. The door bell rang again.

"Im comin!" I yelled.

Finally im at the door. I pulled the door open to see someone i didnt expect to see infont of me! He handed me a box with my name on it. He was dressed in skinny jeans with a tuxedo jacket that was black with a white blouse. I was happy to see him! Jacob!