Vikkie's P.O.V.

Vikkie:

Dear Diary ,

   Today Is The Day I Met Jacob Latimore ♥. Amazing Right ? Well Your Wrong.! I Was Waken By His Moving Truck. Did I Mention That He's My Neighbor? Ohh Well I Just Did. Me And Ma When Over And Introduced OurSelves And We Went Inside. I Was With Jacob While Ma Was With His Mom.  Well We Talked. We Have A Lot In Common. Then We Met Up At The Park Later. It Was Weird At First , But Then I Was Him. Well He Saw Me And We Were Talking Then He Got Serious. He Asked Me A Questions. The First Question Was-And I Quote "Whats Your Favorite Food". Seriously? Who Asks A Question Like That. I Could Understand He Was Trying To Get To Know Me But Who Askes That? What Ever! Lol . Then I Was Like Wassup And He Said Us! I Could've Died But My Stupid Self Said What About Us. I Had Knew What He Ment I Just Wanted To Hear What He Was Going To Say.Then He Said Like Me And You Together! I Couldn't Respond. I Wasnt Shocked It Was Just A Car COMING OUR WAY AND NEARLY KILLED US , He Saved Me! We Went In A Valley. It Was Cold. Dark And Nasty. Then Im Guessing The Car Followed Us Because It Was Right Behind Us! Then It Came Faster And Hit Jacob!

     When They Realized They Hit Him They Pulled Off!. The Face In The Car Looked Familiar. The Dumby Didnt Have Their Windows Tinted. But I Know Who It Was , Though I Didnt Know Their Name. But It Was The Rude Dude From The Park That I Thought Was Jacob. That Dude Was A Jerk Face!

    The Trip To The Hospital Was Long And Silent. Jacob Looked .... Hopeless! When We Got There His Parents Were Already There Because I Called My Mom In The Ambulance. I'm Guessing That She Went Next Door And Told His Mom. And His Mom Called His Dad And They Hit The Rode To Come To The Hospital.

   When Jacob Woke Up He Wasn't Hisself. He Looked Bewildered.