Campfire

*I've decided that i'm going to put my favorite song of the day everytime i update*

Dan: "You're burning your marshmallow." Dan said, pointing at the charring white fluff that was directly in the heat of the fire. "No, i'm making it a million times better." You stated, shaking your marshmallow stick in the fire. "Sides' your marshmallow doesn't even look cooked." You pulled the stick that he was holding above the fire and pulled it down deep into the fire. "No! Now look at what you've done!" He said waving the burned marshmallow around, and pointing it in your direction, "You've ruined a perfectly cooked marshmallow." You scoffed, "Perfectly cooked? Mine looks way better." You looked down and pulled out your marshmallow from the fire. Dan began laughing, since your once white marshmallow was now covered in a layer of black, you shrugged and still ate the gooey mess, his laugh turned to chuckling and he grabbed the bag that held the mass of marshmallows. "Here, i'll show you how it's done since you're in the presence of the king."

Phil: "Do you need some help?" You asked giggling at him trying to light the blocks of wood that should have been blazing. "Y/N, haven't I told you that i'm a pro at the sport of wood-lighting?" He said, trying desperately to get a spark from the lighter he was using. "Oh, silly me! It must have slipped my mind." You said dramatically, walking back into the kitchen you grabbed a pack of matches, and hoped these would get the job done. Outside, Phil was still trying to get a measly spark or a small flame to appear, dropping the matches in front of him, you watched with a smug expression, as he easily swiped a match on the side of the box and a flame appeared. He looked up at you with a proud look on his face, held up the match which now adorned a bright flame, though when a gust of wind appeared out of nowhere and blew it out, you laughed at his pouting expression.