Wedding Day *requested Phil imagine*

You could see Phil pacing around the "backstage" corridor, waiting for you to come out so that he could see you in your beautiful wedding dress for the second time. You peeked from the gap between the door and saw that he has started to fiddle with his tuxedo buttons. You laugh to yourself quietly, seeing that Phil was obviously nervous. You were too, but happiness and excitement overtook the nerves. You were sat on a beautifully carved wooden chair, in front of a mirror. People ran around the room you were in, trying to get this wedding perfect and exact as we planned. You and Phil decided to not have a theme, though it took a while to convince him that a Buffy the Vampire theme would not be suitable for a wedding. It was a simple wedding, with you and his family and some close friends. "Okay love, you look devine! Now it's time to show your soon-to-be-husband your amazing look!" Polly, your makeup artist stood you up, and lead you to the door. Hannah, your wedding planner opened the door to Phil, who looked up as soon as the door creaked open. He looked stunned, and his cheeks immediately flushed of the colour, magenta and he blurted out, "I can't even describe how beautiful you look right now." You smile and feel your cheeks burn, receiving cheers from all the wedding planners in the corridor. "Well your fiancé is a little cheesy isn't he!!" One called out and you laughed, only making Phil's cheeks burn even more. You waddle towards Phil, trying not to step on your dress and you give him a light peck on his red cheeks. "You look very handsome." I say in his ear, smiling and I take a step back to appreciate how good your fiancé looked. He wore a navy tuxedo, a clean white shirt and a tie, and his black trousers making him look DEVINE as Polly would've said. His hair was more quiffed up to the side, making him look irresistible. He sees you staring and smiles a smile only Phil could pull off and holds your hand. "You ready?" Phil asks. I answer, "I was born ready."