He carries you to bed

Dan:

"Daaan. Come to bed already." You whined sleepily, while laying your head on his shoulder. He was editing a video and it was already three a.m. "Did you hear me?" You were fighting to keep your eyes open. "I'm almost done, I promise." He said not taking his eyes off the computer screen. "You said that an hour ago." You tried reasoning but it fell on deaf ears, sighing you sat down on the bed, and tried to stay awake. Maybe if Dan saw how tired you were, he would give in and go to bed? Hoping for the best you got up and sat down on his lap with your head laying on his chest. Unfortunately all Dan did has move his arm around you and continue to work. Though with the soft hum of the computer and the clicks of the mouse, you were lulled to sleep. "Love? Are you awake?" He asked when he had finished his prolonged editing session. Looking down he saw that you were curled up like a kitten in his lap, light snoring escaping your lips. Smiling he scooped you up in his arms and carried you to the bedroom. "Are ye' dnn?" You murmured, feeling the soft covers of the bed envelope you and Dan lay beside you. "Yes love, now go back to bed."  

 Phil:

"Did you have fun?" Phil asked, walking toward the cab. You and Phil had been at a YouTube meet & greet, so you were walking around all day not only meeting Phil's fans but also meeting some people who wanted to meet you, for being Phil's girlfriend. "Yeah. Lots." You said, your eyelids getting heavier by the second. Finally, arriving at the cab, you stumbled in half blind and not looking where you were stepping as long as you got inside. "Sleepy?" Phil teased, getting in behind you, relaying the directions to the apartment to the driver, you looked out the window and hoped the ride would be short so you could get home and finally get some well-deserved sleep. Seeing the flashing lights and the passing cars, were beginning to get to you, so you laid your head on Phil's lap and hoped for the best. "We've arrived." Paying the driver, he tried not to wake you from your slumber. Straightening you up gently from his lap, he stepped out of the cab and reached back in to get you out. "Thanks again." Phil told the driver successfully pulling you out without waking you. "No problem, lovely lady you got there." He answered back, giving him a good-natured smile. "Yeah, she is." Phil said, looking down at you and smiling. As the cab drove off he carried you up the steps up to the apartment.