Chapter 1

This song represents this story.

Girls POV

I awake in a crappy motel room. I sigh as look around at the mess I made. I grab my backpack and shove a bunch of things into it before I hit the road. I return the key and go hitch hike for a ride. A man in a truck gives me a ride to wherever. I don't care anymore. I thank him when he drops me off. I head into this town and go into the liquor store. I show them my fake ID. I buy some stuff then head out looking for a club or a place to stay. I find a crappy motel and change into a party dress. I then start the party in my room before heading out for a club. I get in easily with my fake I.D. I smile when I look around. I see its a nice club. I could dance with a couple guys tease a little then leave. Now I can't get super hammered I can only get buzzed. I go to the bar and order a drink. I then go out onto the dance floor. I dance with a couple of guys before I head out of the club drunk. I stumble for a couple blocks before hailing a cab to the motel. I go into my room and fall asleep on the bed.
I awake in the morning to the sun shining in my face. I take a shower in the bathroom washing last night off of me. I sigh as I look in the mirror. The girl that looks back at me has black/brown hair, eyes that are dead and is pretty skinny. I sigh before grabbing my bag pulling on some clothes. I then throw everything back into my bag. I head out of my room returning the key. I go and walk around this town for a while. I need to find out where I actually was dropped off. I'm eighteen and got no where to go or be ever. No one gives a damn about me. I'm alone in the world. Just me, myself and I. I'm a foster kid, or orphan whatever you wanna call me. I aged out or should I say left the day I turned eighteen. I've graduated high school barely. My plan is to just roam around. I'm walking around this town with a major hangover. I look around and go into the first building I see. I yawn and pull my blanket around me tighter. I look like any other homeless person. I have everything I own on me. It was a coffee shop. I ordered one and payed her before I asked what city I was in. The kind women answers with a Harvey, Iowa. (An: I've never been here before so don't judge me on what I say it's like) I sigh as I take my coffee and head outside. I lean against the wall trying to think of what todo next. I walk down the street still drinking my coffee. There are a couple cute little shops in this town. I sigh as I sit on a bench at the park. What I'm I gonna do with my life. I like this town and I need a job soon or my money will run out. I'm not to worried about money because I'd worked ever since I could get a job. I need a place to stay though instead of crappy motel rooms. I sigh loudly and I run my hands through my hair getting rid of some of the tangles in it. I get up off the bench grabbing my purse and go to explore again. I walk down the street until I see a bar. I go inside and order a beer. I then pay and exit the bar. I head back to the motel. I get inside and I throw myself onto the bed. I throw everything to the ground. I look out my window to see a forest. I smile at this before I grab my blanket and head out to explore. I run out of the room, making sure to lock it, then I follow a path into the forest. I genuinely smile when I'm in the forest. I've always loved the forest though I never usually lived near them. I walk around for a while giggling a little when I trip. After a while I climb up a tree. I wrap my blanket around myself a little tighter as the wind picks up a little. I smile as I watch the sunset. I drink from a Jack Daniel bottle I bought. When it's empty i climb down the tree. As I reach land I hear growling but I just shake it off as normal wood noises. I make my way back to the motel. I go into my motel room and lay on the bed where sleep consumes me.

**********

Third book does anybody like the concept so far? Vote comment