Chapter 20

Oliver's POV

I finish up the pack work i had todo. I rush out the door towards my car. I hop in and drive to get some dinner. I grab some Chinese food. I hurry over to the apartment. I wanted to know everything about her. I park my car and hurry to her apartment. I wanted to ask if she would move in with me. I know shes looking for an apartment and my wolf and I have been missing her. We could even have her friend as a roommate. I knock on the door hearing a small come in. I enter the apartment. I put the food on the table then give Charlie a peck on the cheek.

I say hi to Marie to. I ask about there day. Charlie says "I cleaned the apartment mostly and then took a nap. When I woke up we started to look through some apartments in this area. I definitely want to stay in this area. We picked out a few and I was wondering something." She grabs my hand and pulls me into her bedroom. As we leave I see a wink from Marie. She sets me on her bed then leaves but comes back with food. She starts by saying

"Hey so I get that were mates and everything but I wasn't sure if this was to soon or not. I was wondering if you'd move in with me. I mean of course not here but you can stay any night as long as you want. We could find an apartment together. Just you and me. What do you think?"

I say yes quickly before bringing her into a kiss. We break apart out of breath. I smile at her before kissing her forehead.

We start to eat the food. We just get to know each other more. I learned she was a foster kid. She didn't go into that to much. She was an occasional party goer. Charlie told me how she took drugs before but stopped. She told me how her mother was. She even told me painfully how she was raped by the guy we saw at the park.

I was angry that someone dared to touch her while she was right under my nose. I was grateful for her telling me these things. I wanted to know everything about her. She even showed me a board that looked special to her. It had a bunch of numbers with abbreviations on it. I wondered about those and asked. She said the abbreviations were

AO-aging out of foster care and leaving
DS-days sober from drinking and drugs
DSR- days since she was raped
DSSMM- days since she met me at the dinner

I was extremely happy about the last one. I hugged her and kissed her. She laid her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead as she falls asleep. I get up and go put the stuff back into the kitchen. I say good night to Marie. I strip down to my boxer. I slip next to Charlie and just admired her. She's just so strong. She will make a great Luna. I need to talk to her about when she would like to have the ceremony.

The next day

I awoke to my arms wrapped around a tiny waist. My wolf purrs in satisfaction. I smile as I open my eyes to my beautiful mate. I look at the time and realized we slept in until noon. Thank gods it's Sunday.

I slip my arms off of her waist and put some sweats on. I had brought some clothes over here. I climbed back in bed and admired my mate. I love her for everything. I wanted to tell her this and mark her. I wouldn't do anything else before she's ready.

That reminds me I found us a place. I think it's perfect for us. It's a two bedroom apartment. Close enough so she can walk to work and it's close to the pack house to. We just have to look at it and see if she likes it. I would do anything for her. I love her and I want to say it but I'm not sure she will say it back. I'll love her either way.