Chapter 10

Charlie's POV

********A couple weeks later**************

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" I almost yelled as I got to the apartment. I needed to get out of here. It's the weekend and some of the people I met were going to a drug party. I was excited but determined not to drink/take any alcohol or drugs. I couldn't think of anything to wear. I knew it was very casual and I had to bring something. I made sure no one was home and went into the bathroom. I open up my stash in case of emergencies. I looked at the label to see its for ADHD so it's adderall. I grab my purse shove everything I need in it.

I changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. I left a note for Danny boy. I hit the road after that. I rushed my Oliver who was coming up the stairs. I yelled at him over my shoulder. "Danny boy isn't here nor Annette." I see him nod for a second before I race down the stairs looking for my coworker who said she would pick me up. I see her pull up and I smile. I shake my pills at her. I hop into the car saying "screw being sober having fun means partying! Doing what ever I want." She pulls out of the parking lot. Before she leaves I see Oliver looking at me sadly.

We arrive shortly after listening to some music. We hop out of the car and I smile as I could tell it would be a great party. I followed her into the back towards a shed type building. We open the door and I look around. I don't really know anyone but it looks cool. I deposit the pills I brought. We went and sat on the couch.

I smile at the boy who looked nervous sitting beside me. I judge his shoulder before saying "first time to one of these?" He nods and says "yeah is it that obvious?" I smile at him saying "no just relax ok. Pass if you don't wanna do anything. Just have fun. I'm Charlie by the way." I get up off the couch and headed to the table. I was stopped when I heard the kid say "Harry." The music was good. I popped a brownie into my mouth and grabbed something to drink. I finish eating the brownie and started to dance a little bit.

***********Skip the rest of the party**********

I was intoxicated to the max. Harry said he'd drive me home but I just shook my head no. I said "I can't go home high. They'll kick me out for sure. Can I stay at your house maybe sleep it off." He nodded and helped me into his car. He starts to drive away. I'm thankful that he hadn't taken anything. We drove for a while before stopping at a house. He turned the car off and I tried to get out. He comes over and helped me into his house. I giggle as he shushes me. He helped me walk up his forever ending stairs.
**********************************************
I awoke in the morning in an unfamiliar bed. I down at myself. I'm completely dressed. Thank goodness so nothing like that happened. I remember going to have a little fun last night. I went to a party with a couple people from work. It was a drug party but not a bad drug party. I started to remember what happened. I cursed out loud. Shit!Shit!Shit! I got high. I'm a failure. I can't even stay sober. I look around for my phone. I locate it on the floor. I open it to my contacts. I scroll through them but there's no one that I can call. I start to cry and pull my hair.

I groan as I feel the hangover coming on. I grab my bag that was sitting on the floor. I exit the room and want to hit the road. I was spotted though by Harry. I sigh as he comes over to me. I must look like a wreck. I smile at him though. He puts his arm around me and leads me to his car. I direct him back to my house. I thank him for the ride when we get there. I grab my bag and head upstairs. I open the apartment door. Daniel calls for me but I just head into my room. I go into the bathroom. I turn the shower on before stripping down. I hop in and quickly wash myself and my hair. I hop out after a couple of minutes. I put on some jeans and a sweatshirt. I then put on a fake smile and head down for lunch.