Chapter 3

Charlotte's POV

I wake up in the morning or should I say afternoon to a hangover. I blink as sunlight streams in through the open curtains. I groan as I get up off the bed. I close the blinds and yawn loudly. I look around and spot my backpack. I empty it on the bed and look at what I got. I have a couple pairs of clothes some bathroom things and some important things to me. I look around the room and start to pick up my stuff. I fold the clothes that were on the ground and go take a shower to wake myself up. After my shower I pack everything in my backpack and take some medicine for my back. I then walk down to the front desk of the motel to return my key. I walk out of the office and put my shades on to block the bright light. I need coffee I think to myself. I walk around the town into a little coffee shop. I order and wait patiently as they make it. I've got a huge headache and all I want todo is sleep. I yawn loudly as I grab my coffee. I sit down and try to ignore the pounding headache. I finish my coffee after a couple of minutes and go to through it away. As I'm walking I run into someone. I immediately apologize and thank the lord I didn't have anymore coffee that would spill on him. I look up to see its the man that sat next to me at the park. I frown and apologize again before throwing the cup away in the trash. I exit the shop and look around the town before going down an alley. I bend over and throw up. I'm now glad that I put my hair up this morning. I walk out of the alley and grab my water from my bag. I swish some around my mouth before spitting it on the ground. I sigh loudly as I start walking around. I start to walk in the forest after a while. I smile at the nature around me. I've always liked the outdoors. I giggle as the trees leaves tickle me. I continue walking stumbling over things on the ground. I'm lost in the forest now. I walk around anyway. I come across a beautiful waterfall. I sit besides it and watch the water rush by. I set my backpack down and lay back. I look at the sky and smile at the clouds. I guess what they are and after a while I start to cry. I cry silent tears as I think of my brother the only family I have left. I cry as i think of how shitty life has been for me. I cry for many reasons. Why didn't my parents want me anymore? Why can't I find a place to belong. I drift off to sleep by that waterfall as the tears keep flowing down my face.

Oliver's POV

Uh! I thought. My wolf is bugging me to go find our mate and bring her back with us. I keep trying to explain to him that in the human world that's considered kidnapping. Im working on paperwork but my wolf wants to be let out. I set my unfinished paperwork in a pile and head outside to the woods. I strip quickly and let the change happen. I jump over logs and swerve to avoid trees. I stop suddenly when I smell her. I follow the scent to a waterfall Aka my secret special spot. I notice she's laying on the ground asleep. I smile at how cute she looks. I shift back and put on a pair of shorts that we hide in trees for these situations. I walk quietly over to her and pick her up bridal style. I make sure to be extremely careful not to wake her up. I notice a backpack next to her so I grab it. I walk back to the pack house careful not to jostle her awake. I enter the pack house, carrying her upstairs, and ignoring the questionable looks some pack member are giving me. I bring her into my room and set her on the bed. I really look at her . She's so beautiful. I tuck her in and kiss her forehead before exiting the bedroom. I go finish my paperwork in my office for a couple hours. I perk my ears up as I hear movement in my bedroom. Perks of being a werewolf. I put all my paperwork away and go to formally meet my mate. I walk into my bedroom where I put her to find the bed gone!

Short short chapter but much is happening in the next chapter

Comment & vote