Chapter 22

Charlie's POV

I wait patiently for Oliver to come home. We currently live in an apartment. We're officially alpha and Luna. I quit my job for a good reason. I currently went back to school I'm studying to be a therapist. Oliver is great to me he treats me like a queen.

He takes me on dates and he's the greatest mate ever. We have completed the mating process a while ago. And haven't stopped. I have important news for him tonight.

Daniel and Annette are expecting any day now since werewolf pregnancy are only 5 months instead of 9. But if in my case a human had a werewolf child it would be 6 months. Maria the girl who I helped has about 5-4 months left. She has had no contact with the father. She's never going to tell him. I was proud of her for being so strong. She's went and got her GED. She's working to make her life better. I'm proud of her.

I made a nice dinner. I was just setting up the table when I hear the door open. I continue to set the table as Oliver comes in and kisses my cheek before going into the living room. I go and finish up dinner. I was very nervous and suddenly had doubt. I knew I was his mate and all but he could still leave me or reject me. I made a simple meal of tacos.

When I'm almost done I hear Oliver coming in. I smile before making sure everything's perfect. I give him a kiss and smile at him. I lead him to the table and serve him. I bounce in my seat from excitement and nervousment. When he finishes eating I grab his hand and drag him into the bedroom. I sit him in the bed and he makes a joke which I just roll my eyes at. I pace back and forth in anticipation after I hand him a small box.

He opens it and looks at me for confirmation. I nod my head and he picks me up and swings me around. I giggle as I kiss him. We are having a baby. This is my happily ever after.

The End