Chapter 13: Mini Paradise PT 2

Cyn POV

I sat at the edge of the pool swinging my feet back and forth in the water as the sun beamed down on me. I don't think it could get any better than being fucking poolside on a yacht in the middle of the ocean.

It was just something about being in the middle of the ocean, no one around, just me and her, that gave me the most secure feeling.

I look down at her head in my lap. She looks up at me whispering a soft hello. Not too long ago she was snoring.

"Hi baby" I say softly leaning down to kiss her lips. "You have a nice nap?" I loved moments with her like this. I felt like we were always at our best when no one else was around. It was like she was the only thing that mattered.

I run my fingers through  her hair as she lays in my lap. 

"Yeah, how long was I out?" She asks sitting up beside me, letting her feet slip into the water too.

"Not too long. The captain said we're like an hour away. If you squint really hard you can see the Keys right ahead" I point jokingly.

She laughs, wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me into a kiss.

"You know what I could do to you in an hour?" She asks me raising her eyebrows.

Leave it to Erica to wake up out of her sleep and the first thing she's thinking about is getting it in. I gotta admit, since we were by ourselves, I was definitely on the same page as her.

"I mean...there's  a bed right down those steps Mena...what you tryna do?" I ask holding my hands up. "I mean if it's too much to handle you could just tell me baby."

I could tell teasing her only made her more anxious. We all know Erica couldn't back down from a challenge.

She didn't have to say anything, she just gave me that look and suddenly I was being pulled away from the pool.

Erica led me into the master stateroom and locked the door behind us. She turned toward me tilting her head to the side.

"What was that about me not being able to handle you?" She asks moving toward me slowly.

She looked like a lioness prowling for prey and I was looking like a helpless gazelle right now. Didn't mean I was just gonna back down though.

"Oh what you need ya' ears checked? I saiddddd I might be too much for you to handle." I say confidently standing my ground.

She closes the space between us, stepping right up to me. Her hands quickly go for my shorts, unbuttoning them and  slipping one inside the waistband of my swim bottoms.

I moan, softly whimpering at her touch.
I was wet already and by the cocky little smirk on her lips she could definitely feel it.

Slowly she circled her finger around my sensitive spot causing me to throw my head back, soft moans escaping my lips.

Her lips attached to my neck, as she continued to tease my pearl.

"Damn you're dripping baby" she whispered against the bright red hickey she was creating on my neck.

"Only you....do this...to me E..." I manage to say in between soft moans.

Right when I can feel myself approaching my climax she pulls her hand out of my bottoms and I can't help but to whine softly.

What the hell was she doing, getting me worked up to this point and then pulling away.

I flung my head up coming out of my daze.

"Why'd you stopppp?" I whine.

"Shhh" Erica places a finger over my lips. "Take all that off." She demands and I do as she says.

I step out of my shorts and rid myself of a very sexy bikini. Erica slipped out of her clothes as well and I couldn't help but to stare at her body.

"Fuck you look amazing baby." I whisper wasting no time kissing her.

I walk backward toward the bed pulling her down on top of me once we fall back. Her skin feels so good on mine.

I feel her tongue colliding with mine, both my hands have healthy handfuls of her perfect ass.

"Fuck me Erica...I need to feel you baby."

I bite on her bottom lip as she reaches between my thighs and slowly slides a finger inside of me, followed by a second right after. I move my hips in motion with her thrust. I'm dripping all over her fingers I can feel it.

She moves her thumb over my clit, and my moans are no longer soft. I try and hold out a little longer but I can't and I'm cuming right beneath her.

"Oooooh shit" I moan as I ride out my orgasm. I lay under her catching my hearth  momentarily before flipping our position.

I look down into her eyes, brushing a few strands out of her face. I hold my hand to her cheek.

"I love you E."
"I love you too Cyn"

I kiss her lips and trail down her body kissing every part of her. Lowering my head between her legs, my tongue found her clit and I skillfully twirled  on the  sensitive spot causing Erica to arch her body up in pleasure.

She tasted so sweet. I could eat it all day.

I slide two fingers inside of her as my  tongue keeps moving in circles. Erica is moaning grinding her hips into my mouth. I pump my fingers faster inside of her and it's not long before I feel her legs shaking and her body trembling as she reaches her climax.

She pulls me up from between her legs, my body resting on hers. I lay my head on her chest and she begins stroking my natural curls.

"Thank you Cyn." She says as she plays in my hair.

I let out a soft chuckle. "I mean I know I was good baby but you don't have to thank me."

"Not for that! Although I am very thankful for that too. I'm taking about just being here babe. I know it wasn't easy to forgive me for everything. But thank you for being patient while I was Finding My Way Back to you."

"You don't have to thank me baby, the past is the past. I think this new beginning is good for us. The beginning of forever."

I know that Erica and I had been through so much together but this time we were going to get it right. I believed in us.