Chapter 13: Mini Paradise

Erica POV

I woke up with a full bed this morning and I had to admit it felt pretty damn good. Some time during the night King and Emmy snuck their way into bed with me and Cyn.

They both looked so cute sleeping that I didn't want to wake them. But I had something special planned for Cyn and I. She was flying back to NYC late tonight.

"Hey sleepy heads!" I say bouncing on the bed gently trying to force King and Cyn up. They both slept like the dead, it was crazy.

"I know you guys hear me." I say rolling my eyes shaking both of them. I watch as Cyn wakes up, yawning, and looking over at King who was doing a bad job faking sleep.

I quietly point to my son who has a half smirk, half sleep face. Cyn smiles and looks down at King.

"I guess since King is sleep...he won't feel this!" Cyn says as she starts tickling King. He tries his hardest but can't hold in his laughter.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up!" He shouts sitting up in the middle of us. Cyn and I both laugh.

"When did you even sneak your butt in here sir?" I ask pulling him close and kissing his forehead.

"After me and Emmy got bored watching TV we came in here. Then we squeezed between you guys and got super warm and fell asleep."

I had to laugh. My kid was character.

"I'm glad we could keep you warm. Go ahead and get yourself ready. Gran is gonna take you to get some last minute stuff for the move okay?." I say

"Okay mommy, c'mon Emmy lets go get ready" he says scooping up the puppy and heading to his room.

I get up behind him to close the door then find my way back in bed with Cyn.

"Safe to say King has welcomed you back with open arms. I gotta give him props. He slept with you the first night, I couldn't even do that" I joke.

Cyn rolls her eyes. Smacking my arm "You're not funny. Anywayyyyy...I'm dying to know what you got planned. You know...with my surprise?" she says flashing that beautiful smile.

I still wasn't telling her.

"Wouldn't be a surprise if I told you right?" I say to her. "But I promise you'll love it. Just wear something comfortable and your swimsuit underneath. Then bring a change of clothes for later...and some overnight stuff."

I could tell she wanted to know more but I wasn't telling her.

"Okay. I have this really cute bikini you're gonna love me in. Better hope no one tries to snatch me up though." she winks at me as we both get up and start getting ready.

"Oh trust me it's nothing for me to let Eiken right out the mutherfucking cage Cynthia. Don't get somebody's son or daughter drowned in Miami." I say glaring at her.

I was possessive over what was mine, and with good reason.

"You're so cute when you're jealous boo" she says as she heads into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

I take a peek in Kings room to see him deciding between three different pairs of Jordan's.

"Go with the black and white Papi." I call from the doorway as I circle back around to my room and begin getting ready as well.

***************************************
I couldn't keep my eyes off Cyn. I was being maybe more than a little thirsty staring at her in that bikini. Her boobs looked amazing in it.

I couldn't help it. Even after her breast reduction they were still perfect.

"You look good as hell in that swimsuit C. Is that your shit?" I ask noticing it was really dope.

"Yup. It's from the NU swimwear line. You like? I designed it myself" She asks posing in her seat.

"You designed that baby? I love it. It's hot" I say clapping my hands playfully.

I look out the window as the driver drives up to the docks. I look over at Cyn who's looking a little nervous.

"Why the docks E?" She asks me

I smile. "You'll see c'mon...we just gotta walk right over there" I point.

We grab our bags and I grab Cyn's hand and pull her toward our destination.

I'd rented a very expensive, beautiful, luxury Yacht. I fell in love with it when I first saw it.

"This is us for the next 24 hours!" I shout excitedly "And...this afternoon we're gonna sail out to Key West for  part two of the surprise" I say happy I could do this for her.

I was trying my best to sweep her off her feet and by that look on her face she was swept.

Now this wasn't your regular boat. Of course when I moved it had to be the best of the very best. Top of the line.

I was feeling real Jlo and Puff right now or Bey and Jay. This was big boy status.

"Erica are you serious? This fucking Yacht is crazy. And we have it overnight? I wish it was longer" she whined.

To be honest I did too but I knew Cyn barely had enough time to come in the first place. I knew she was busy prepping for fashion week which was a really big deal!

I figured if this was going to be our last night, might as well make it one to remember.