(MOST IMPORTANT CHAPTER)

[A/N: if you don't get the muffins joke, read chapter one yo. - Mia] 

(Ray's p.o.v)

Shit's going down.

So I walked into the office on Thursday and I could already tell something was up with Michael.

And I could already tell it was because of Gavin.

Ever since Michael and Gavin realized they had feelings for each other, everything went downhill.

I didn't even know Michael was gay. 

That's probably the biggest news I've heard in my entire life.

I knew Gavin had to be gay, I mean, have you seen him? Gayest English man I have ever seen.

But not Michael, no way. Everyone in the office was shocked by the news.

So like I was saying, I walked in and Michael was being emo and I knew he wouldn't want to be bothered with questions so I didn't ask. Jack was getting ready to film AHWU when Barbara walked in. I knew she was worried about Michael too.

I was almost impressed at how Michael did a complete 180º with his emotions, smiling and laughing with Jack and I, but I knew better.

It was when he said that one sentence, that I knew how much he was hiding underneath that smile.

"I would just like to say, Gavin please come home." 

I felt bad, very very very very bad for him. I wanted to comfort him, tell him it would be okay, but I felt that if I did that he would break and I didn't need him to be hurt and embarrassed. 

We continued with AHWU and once it was over Michael and Barbara talked. I didn't know what to do and I didn't have breakfast, so I took a quick break and went to the cafe with the muffins and got myself one.

Those muffins are still my life.

I walked back in with a muffin in one hand and a smile on my face. It was the little things in life that made me happy, like muffins.

"Hey, where'd you get the muffin?" I turned over to see Chris. I grinned.

"Galaxy Cafe, aka the best place for muffins ever." I replied, taking a bite.

"Lucky. I want a muffin." He said, pouting.

"Dang. Sucks to be Chris." I joked. 

"Shut up." He said, laughing.

I laughed and walked off, wandering around happily with my little piece of heaven and saying hi to the people I passed by. 

I was about to bug Ryan when I felt a tug at my collar.

"We need to talk." Barbara said, pulling me in her direction. She almost made me drop my muffin!

"Yes?" I asked, taking a small bite.

"Michael's devastated. Gavin hasn't sent a letter and ignores him left and right." 

"But why?" I asked.

"Let's just say Michael decided to spill his feelings to Gavin, and Gavin hasn't said anything since."

"Oh shit." I muttered, taking the last bite of my muffin.

"So since you're the one who suggested sending letters and we both hate seeing Michael this way, so I think we should make sure to be there for him. It's something completely foreign to him, liking someone of the same gender let alone his best friend, so I feel like we need to be there to let him accept himself for who he is." She said.

"Yeah." I said, throwing the muffin rapper to the nearest trash bin and missing. "I completely understand, and I'll be there for him. He's only a few floors up from me, so you can bet I'll be there." 

"Thanks, Ray. I just hate to see him like this, he's a good friend of mine." 

"Yeah, me too." I said, nodding.

She thanked me again before walking back to her desk. I returned to the Achievement Hunter office and asked Michael if he wanted to hang out later.

"Yeah Ray, sure." He said, giving me a small smile.

I grinned, and as I walked to my desk I wondered if Michael would want to go get muffins after work.