Chapter 15

{A/N: just so you guys know this is pretty much a continuation of chapter 13, just saying this so no one gets confused with the timeline :D enjoy the chapter! -mari}

(Gavin's p.o.v)

What have I done?

The same question had been daunting over me for a good hour now.

I hadn't moved from my spot, I had remained frozen sitting  upright in my bed with my fingers ruffling up my hair letting the same question repeat in my head. What have I done?

While I was trying to comprehend the horrible mistake I had made, I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a pair of lips plant a kiss on my cheek.

"Goodmorning love."  I looked over to see Dan with a smile and eyes full of lust.

Immediately my stomach droped and my heart began to beat faster.

Fuck.

"Erm..goodmorning." I said, with obvious nervousness in my voice. His expression quickly transitioned from happy to concerned.

"What's wrong, b?" 

"It's nothing. I-I'm going to get in the shower." I got up and quickly walked to the bathroom.

Shit, shit, shit, shit.

That was terrible it's so obvious that something's wrong.

I need to tell him, Dan deserves to know the truth. But the last thing I want to do is break his heart.

What am I going to do?

(Dan's p.o.v.)

Finally he's mine.

After all the times I've heard him mention Michael's name, mention how much he loves Michael or how much he wanted to be in Michael's arms, now he's with me in my arms and I couldn't feel happier.

Michael has given him so much pain, I would never do that Gavin. I mean sure I instigated this whole thing, but it was for a good cause.

Gavin came downstairs with worry in his eyes. I wonder what's wrong? I went over to his direction and kissed his cheek.

"Whats the matter?" I asked, concerned.

"Can we talk?" He asked, with timidness in his voice.

"Of course."

~after the talk~

Well he explained it to me.

He said how sorry he was, he said how much of a mistake it was. Then he started to talk about Michael again, I was about to lose it until I noticed the tears start to form in eyes and how much feeling he was putting into his words. 

"I'm so sorry Dan." He said. "I've been a terrible friend and I've lead you on and I wouldn't be surprised if you never forgave me,and right now it feels like my whole world is going to shit because I may be loosing  two of the most important people in my life right now. I love you Dan, but I love you like a brother like someone who I can go to and you won't judge me for what I have to say and I don't know what I'd do without you. Michael on the other hand, is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, the person who I want to hold and love and who when I look at him makes all my worries dissapear."

To be honest at first I was pretty annoyed and angry but then it hit me.

All this time I've always loved Gavin but yet I'm the one causing him the most pain.

That's pretty pathetic to steal Gavin away from someone who he truly loves all because I'm a jealous greedy prick.

What the hell am I doing? 

As cheesy as this sounds if I truly love Gavin than I need to let him go.

He deserves happiness, even if it's not with me.

But I'd much rather have him be happy with someone else than to be miserable with me.

(Gav's p.o.v.)

Dan didn't say a word. He merely got up and left.

I was really confused until he walked back in the room with an envelope in his hand and tears filling his eyes.

"I am so sorry, Gav."

The confusion still remained on my face until I read the name of who it was from.

The name that made me feel butterflies every time I heard or saw it.

Michael Jones.