Chapter 19

[A/N: I am so sorry that it took forever and a day for an update. please understand that we've been very busy, but we're back. Please stay tuned for more to come c: - Mia & Mari ]

(Gavin's p.o.v.)

I tapped my foot rapidly on the tile floor. My thumbs twiddled nervously, all I could think about was what his reaction would be when he'd see me.

Will he be mad?

Will he be happy?

Will he even want to speak to me at all?

I could feel a lump start to form in my throat. I just-I just want him in my life.

My greatest fear is losing him. I could feel my eyes start to sting.

A loud "bing" rang over the airport intercome, interrupting my thoughts.

"Flight number 943 to Austin, Texas, your flight is now boarding."

My heart skipped a beat.

It's happening.

I quickly picked up my carry on and stumbled trying to get up, but I managed to stiffen up a smidge. I took my seat and thankfully no one sat next to me. It felt like an eternity before the plane actually took flight. It got to the point where I was so nervous I thought I was going to lose it. Luckily, I had taken sleeping pills in my carry on bag. I downed two capsules with some water and the effects immediately kicked in, and I could feel my eyes start to grow heavy. I blinked and my vision went black.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a completely darkened room. At first, I couldn't see anything, until i saw a figure in the distance. As I got closer to the figure I realized...i-it was Michael. I ran towards him.

"Michael!" I cried out of joy. He didn't even flinch.

I finally got close enough to where I could touch him. I reached out to grab his shoulder and his head snapped around. He had a look of fear and upmost rage displayed on his face.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME." He screamed as he slapped my hand away.

"B-But Michael I -"

"NO. YOU FUCKING DISGUST ME...DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH?!?'

"Michael..I'm so sorry please-"

"Get the hell away from me." Tears started steaming down his face. I reached out again but he simply inched away.

"I hate you." He mummbled through his tears and staggered breathing.

"W-what?" I asked

"I hate you." He said more clearly.

" I HATE YOU." He started screaming it over and over. All I could do was watch him scream and stare at me in horror.

I woke up in a cold sweat. It was dark and everyone on the plane was asleep. I never really realized how terrified I was. I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. Every time I tried, I just kept hearing Michael scream those words that I feared more then death itself.

"I hate you."

Just as I was begining to nod off I heard the flight attendent over the intercom.

"Thank you for flying American Airlines. Welcome to Austin."