(Quiet) Jensen X Reader

Hi guys! This chapter is gonna be exciting because it has some little special things about it, for instance...the reader is mute so Jensen and a few others will be the only ones talking. I'm honestly really excited because I've never written anything like this before. Oh and before I forget to write this down, I have over two hundred reads and it's only been like two weeks since I started this book! This is the fastest I've ever gotten so many reads and I am so happy that you Samwiches seem to like it so much. Well I'll let you get to the story now and I'll be off writing another chapter, I love you guys!

~Skylynn

--------------------

    You signed to the movers where you wanted the couch to be set but they just frowned and shook their heads not understanding you, you rolled your eyes and walked over to the corner of your new living room here in Vancouver. They nod and gently set the couch down after you've moved out of the way, you look around at the cream colored walls and smile at your vintage style red and black decor already being hung up and splayed about the room. The movers return with your desk and you point down the hallway then walk to a set of cherry wood sliding doors pushing them aside so the men can move through easily and set it beneath the large bay window looking out at your beautiful lush backyard. They leave you to your thoughts and you run your hands across one of the lower bookshelves, just waiting in anticipation to be filled up with all of your books.

"Where do we put this ma'am?", A mover shouts from the living room and you sigh stepping out of your new study.

The movers are holding boxes with bright and colorful labels, you move forward to read them and direct the men to the proper places. You continue doing this for the next few hours as your new home fills up with more and more of your personal belongings. Once you'r finished you pay the men and they politely leave saying their goodbyes and you wish you could say the same to them but you just wave as they drive off. You unpack a few boxes in your big bedroom and make the bed then fill up the closet with all of your clothes, shoes, jewelry, and other assorted things you want to keep in there. Putting up curtains on your bedroom window you notice that it's a window seat and you sit down staring outside at the back yard, the bedroom seems to be just above the study and you examine the gorgeous flora and fauna growing in your yard. Looking through the thick and fluffy trees you can barely see the house behind you, a tall wooden fence separates the two yards and you notice that it looks somewhat new.

----------

That evening you decide to change into some workout clothes and go for a run in the brisk Vancouver air, to map out your neighborhood and get a feel of the streets and houses around you. Picking out a pair of yoga pants and a matching top you cover it with a tight fitting jacket and pull your hair into a messy ponytail. Slipping into a pair of trainers you grab your new keys and phone and tuck them into your pocket after you lock the front door and hop off of the front porch. You start out at a slow pace but speed up as you go and turn onto the street behind yours, each house is unique and special in their own ways and one in particular sticks out to you but you keep moving. The further you go the more relaxed you become and as you turn around and head back to your house after an hour and a half you decide to do a second round, to relax and become more comfortable in your new settings.

As you turn back onto the street behind yours you pass that one house again and the front door opens revealing a handsome guy with blonde-brown hair and a muscular build. You try to keep your eyes off of him as you pass by and he smiles at you kindly, his teeth are white and brilliant in the waning light. Starting your second round you pass the house for a third time and risk glancing at it timidly, the guy is no longer there and you sigh sadly. Continuing on you zone out so much that you don't notice someone calling out to you, when you finally notice you stop and turn around finding the guy from earlier standing a few feet away in a pair of basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. You blush and look down shyly as he approaches you and his features become more distinct.