Parle-vous Français

Angel's POV

I awoke feeling slightly warm, but I had no intention to move. I could feel Max's well sculpted body beneath me, somehow firm and hard but comfortable. He wrapped an arm around me and I knew, he knew I was awake.

'Morning' I whispered

Max grunted in response and I giggled. He was definitely not a morning person.

'Hey, Angel?'

'Oui?'

Max gave me a weird look, but continued on 'You wanna go shopping today?'

'Shopping?' I asked, taken aback. I had never expected Max to ask me that question to be honest

'Yeah! Out of town, of course. Don't all good boyfriends take their girls out shopping?'

'Well, only if the way they keep their girlfriends is by buying them. Trust me, I know. I've um... been that "bought" girl before' I blushed

'So you don't want to go shopping?'

'I would love to! But only if you know that you don't have to buy me as a girlfriend'

Max rolled his eyes at me and grinned at him

'Sweet, so when do we leave?' I was excited now and was practically bouncing

'Well do you wanna go out to breakfast?'

'I guess, but only if you let me pay for myself at least' Being with Max had changed a lot of my ideologies about dating etiquette. I figured that since I had the money, I could probably pay for myself

'Sure...' I looked at Max's shifty face and then at his hands, so poorly concealed behind his back. Even from where I was I could see his fingers were crossed

'Max'

'Angel'

'Just let me pay for once! I have the money'

'No'

'Please'

'No'

'But-' 

Max finally shoved a finger on my lips, tired of the argument

'No buts. I'm paying and that's final'

I pouted, but pushed myself up from the bed and walked to my wardrobe to pick out some clothes. One of these days I would pay for both of us...

 I grumbled as I picked out my clothes, settling on denim skinny jeans and a white tank top. I stuck a cropped jacket over the top just in case I got cold. 

'Turn around' I ordered Max

'I have to say, there's really no point! You still don't bother closing the curtains'

I glared at him and waited. Finally, he gave in. He sighed and turned around

'Good boy'

I grinned to myself and quickly stripped off my clothing until I was down to my underwear. 

Hands suddenly latched onto my waist and I felt myself being pulled quickly towards Max. I squealed before a pair of lips came crashing down on mine, effectively silencing me. I responded to Max's fiery kiss within moments as the shock wore off. I nipped his lip, trying to take control, but Max just smirked against me and denied me entry. I pouted before I felt him nipping my lip back -rather harder than I had his - and slipping his tongue into my mouth. His hands ran up my sides and I shivered, enjoying the electric feelings that jolted through my body as he touched me. My neck prickled with heat. He ran his thumb along the rim of my bra, before unlatching it at the back and slipping it off me. I shivered again in want and ran my fingers underneath his shirt.