Joyriding

• Dedicated to Stephanie Boram

This chapter is dedicated to Steph because of her awesomeness and her liking for joyriding (with me)

JUST KIDDING!

we don't actually joyride, it's an inside joke which most people don't understand... ANYWAY

Enjoy reading!

Ruby xoxo:)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Marcus’ POV

I looked over at the gates to see Tiana waltzing out. She was clearly pleased with the job she had done at kicking Angel out of the group, but it had made my life a hell of a lot harder. Stacey had been a tool to get close to Angel, but now she was gone, Stacey had no purpose. She was going to be highly annoying to keep around and I knew I needed to wait for the appropriate length of time to pass before I could dump her.

Tiana had created problems with my method of keeping watch over Angel too. If Max was already onto me, I figured it didn’t matter if Angel got suspicious too.

‘Hey Marcus’

I looked at Tiana, feeling slightly pissed

‘Hey’

‘So what’s up? You wanna do something this afternoon?’

I sighed, maybe a stress release was what I needed ‘Sure, okay. You want a ride back to mine?’

Tiana giggled ‘Sure thing, Tiger’

Again with that nickname. What was with easy girls and being clingy?! I opened the passenger door for her nonetheless and ushered her in.

I picked Tiana up and carried her to my bed, throwing her down before placing my arms either side of my head. I leaned down and kissed her teasingly

‘So you did well with Angel’

Tiana grinned back up at me

‘I know. I didn’t expect it to be that easy’

I rubbed the back of my neck with my hand ‘Neither did I, to be honest’

She just looked at me smiling. After a moment, the expression was wiped off her face. ‘Marcus, what are you doing with Stacey? She said you wanted her to be your girlfriend’

'I told you, I was with her for business'

'And you need her to be your girlfriend? What do you mean she "was" with you for business'

'Stacey gets bored easily. I needed to keep her interested. I say "was" because since you kicked Angel out of the group, I can't use her to keep close to her. I'm now purely with Stacey for a grace period before I dump her'

'Ok, then'

Tiana resumed kissing me, appearing to be satisfied

Angel's POV 

Life's a joyride. I guess I understand why people end up drunk or stoned for half of it...

I walked into school, holding my head high. Maybe the group had forgotten about yesterday! Maybe they realised their mistake and were going to come back to me?

My pathetic attempts to convince myself to think positively were useless. I knew the group were serious, and Tiana wouldn't give up that easily. I was officially back at the bottom of the social hierarchy

My foot suddenly connected with a hard something and I went sprawling to the floor. Speak of the fucking devil. Tiana stood sneering above me, enjoying the laughter sounding around the hall at my expense.