Do I? Don't I?

• Dedicated to Maxie Eryn

Max's POV

Oh shit! trust me to knock down the schools hottest and meanest girl!

Strangely she didn't look to pissed, actually, she had a really strange expression on her face I couldn't work out. I hope she didn't hurt herself or anything, I wouldn't know what to do if she started crying...

'I'm so sorry,' I said extending my hand 'here, can you stand?'

'Are you gay?' 

Well at least the tears hadn't started just yet... this was gonna be interesting.

Angels POV

The guy extended his hand out to me and offered to help me up. He had blue eyes, dark curly hair and wore a shirt that clung to his body in a very attractive way, just slightly hinting at what was hidden underneath. He was so good looking, I thought it almost too good to be true...

'Are you gay?' I blurted out before I could stop myself.

CRAP! I cannot believe I just said that!

He chuckled 'Um... No I believe last time I checked, I was straight.' he replied

At this, part of my brain began to celebrate before I  realised what I was doing, I couldn't date  this guy! I had no idea who he was and that was always a surefire sign that a person wasn't popular.

'My name's Max by the way' he said, interrupting my internal monologue.

'Oh Max hi,' I smiled 'I'm -'

'Angel, I know' 

Damn he was hot!

NO NO NO! I can't think this way!!!!!

'Oh OK well thanks for helping me up. I guess I'll see you round Max' I couldn't trust myself to be around him any longer.

'Oh, sure, see you later Angel' 

Was that disappointment in his voice? No, he had to know he had no chance with me!

I waved goodbye and finally was on my way to fifth period.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry everyone, I know this wasn't my best chapter :(

I will come back to it sometime and change it a bit.

vote and comment plz!

xoxo:)