Log 4- Meaning...

As we departed from the store the lady asked if we were a couple. I felt warmth rise to my cheeks and felt the need to bury my head, so I do so into Lewis' arms.
"Kam, is everything okay?"
My words were muffled into his coat, both of them chuckling and my face felt even warmer. My stomach growled, which surprised me, mostly because I thought I was a robot, they didn't need food...did they?
"Looks like we'll be stopping by the cafe to, ready to go?"
He looked at me with a kind smile; I nodded a bit of nervousness dripping into me. Was it time to ask? No, yes, no, maybe? Might more well now than never? But I decided to wait till we got to the cafe. We waved goodbye and began our walk across, the cars somewhat scared me...mostly because I only heard them and saw them through the house window. We walked into the cafe and ordered sandwiches and more tea. We chose a private spot and waited for the name to be called.
"Cam, you look like you have something on your mind, what's eating you?"
I took a deep breath and spoke what was 'eating me'
"Lewis am I human?"
The expression on his face told me nothing and sent me into a small panic, moments felt like hours and after a few minutes he answered,
"Yes, you are human. But was that the only thing bothering you?"
I looked at the table as my face reddened
"W-well, the question the lady asked...."
I felt a hand on mine and I looked up, suddenly I received a kiss on my forehead and a warm embrace around me.
"Don't worry about it for now okay?"
I nodded and nuzzled into his chest, the warm scent of lavender from the coat embraced me. As the soft music played we ate, to which I almost cried again, at home I didn't eat...why didn't I sooner? As we walked back to Lewis' house we stopped by the playground and played for bit, occasionally we got a weird look, but we shook it off. Laughing we played till we were exhausted. I yelped when Lewis picked me up, but quickly went back to giggling.
"This was amazing Lewis! I feel so happy, so alive!"
We walked back home and settled onto his couch, he made more tea and water and we cuddled as we read. Occasionally I would look up at him, and this fuzzy feeling would appear in my heart. Snuggling close we soon fell asleep books in hand, and bellies full. It was the first nap I had.