Announcing the Engagement (His P.O.V)

Luke:

"Come on Y/N it's almost time," I called out. Y/N walked into the Front Room and sat beside me on the Sofa. I re-positioned the laptop that was on my lap.

"Here we go," I whispered and kissed her forehead. She nodded and looked at the screen. I clicked on the button and the Twitcam started streaming to thousands of waiting fans.

"Hey guys it's Luke and Y/N here," I begun smiling wide. I read some of the messages that Fans were writing in.

"Yes you are all correct. Like I said I, actually we have an announcement," I said. Y/N squeezed my hand under the laptop for some encouragement.

"Well, I love Y/N with all my heart," I paused.

"And I love Luke so much," Y/N added.

"And after years of Dating, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Y/N. So I asked her to Marry Me," I beamed.

"And I said YES," Y/N squealed, holding up her left hand showing the ring. The messages increased; all of them happy for us. I smiled when I saw what was trending; #Congrats Y/Ship/N and #FinallyLuke. I kissed Y/N's cheek as she tried to hide her smile; we were both on top of the World.

Ashton:

"You look stunning, really beautiful in that Dress," I whispered to Y/N as we followed the boys and their girls down the Red Carpet. Y/N smiled and squeezed my hand. I could tell she was nervous; not about walking the Red Carpet, we had done it before, more about the fact that we haven't announced our engagement to the public.

"Ashton and Y/N" I heard a reporter yell. I smiled and walked towards her. "Best Dressed Couple I've seen all night," She laughed, making Y/N blush.

"Oh my god Y/N what is that on your finger?" she said pointing at Y/N's hand. Y/N smiled and lifted her hand to show her ring.

"Is that an Engagement ring?" she giggled. I wrapped my arm around Y/N's waist as she nodded.

"Yeah, we're getting married," Y/N beamed.

"Agghhh. I knew it would happen. Show me," She grabbed Y/N's hand and looked at the ring.

"Congratulations, it's gorgeous future Mrs Irwin," she commented.

"Thank you, you're the first to know," Y/N whispered, as we walked away and followed the boys inside.

Calum:

"And that was 5 Seconds of Summer's latest hit," Grimmy said into his radio microphone, "And with me this morning is none other that Calum Hood himself," He nodded at me. I readjusted the head phones and smiled at Y/N sitting beside me.

"Morning UK,' I said, winking at Y/N. She laughed, forgetting her microphone was on, sending her laughter across the country.

"And Y/N is with us too, if you didn't guess by the laugh," Grimmy added. "Calum asked to come on the show this morning, cause he has something to say," Grimmy raised an eyebrow. I looked at Y/N and took her hand in mine .

"Y/N and I have been dating for a while now. I don't know what I would do without her, she is absolutely amazing and so beautiful," I said, looking directly at Y/N.

"Get to your point Calum,"Grimmy laughed, rolling his eyes.

"We are Engaged," Y/N squealed, squeezing my hand.

"Congratulations guys. There you go; you heard it here first; Calum and Y/N are ENGAGED," Grimmy said with excitement.

Michael:

"Before I introduce the next song, I would like to call someone up on stage," I said into the microphone./ The boys shrugged and looked at each other. "I know we don't do this, but this is really important," I continued and walked towards the side of the stage.

I held out my hand to Y/N, she shook her head, laughing.

"Please," I wined. She sighed and took my hand. "You all know Y/N," I said walking to the middle of the stage to the boys, even Ashton came forwards.

"Well she is no longer my girlfriend," I paused to add Drama, which only made the crowd scream angrily at me. "She is my Fiancee, we are GETTING MARRIED,' I yelled. The arena filled with cheers and screams. "So this next song is for Y/N; one of her favorites,' I said kissing her cheek and joined the boys in singing Y/N's favorite 5SOS song.

I watched her at the corner of my eye. She was blushing like crazy, but smiling wide. After my solo I put my guitar to the ground as she came running towards me and jumped on me. I quickly grabbed her legs, holding her up.

"I love you Mikey forever and ever," She whispered. I kissed her, forgetting about the fans cheering us on.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

I have run out of things to say on these Authors Notes, so How was your Day? :)

Please vote and Add to your libraries because it makes me a Happy Human Bean.

Love you Lots 💟

-Courtney :)