The Wedding

This is just Pictures and Descriptions :)

Luke:

Dress: Already got a Description on the 'Dress Shopping Chapter'

Hair: Your hair was braided at each side then straight at the back which got pinned and then the rest was curled.

Shoes: The standard High Heels, Sparkly (Sliver) with an open-toe heel.

Flowers: A mixture between Blue, Dark Blue, Purple, Lilac and Pieces of Lavender.

Groom: Standard Suit with Purple Tie and Flower.

Groomsmen: Suits with Purple Tie and White Flower.

Bridesmaid Dresses: Sparkly/Glittery at the top then lilac-y flowy material at the bottom.

Ceremony: Church near Luke's old house in Australia, Traditional Church inside.

Reception: Conservatory type thing with white material going on the ceiling, big rectangle lights, and tables covered with the same material on the ceiling.

Decorations (for Groom and Bride): Beer Mug with a Suit and Groom written on and a Wine Glass with a Wedding Dress and Bride on the top.

Wedding Rings: For Luke just a simple silver ring and for You a jeweled ring with a diamond on top.

The Cake: 4 tiers, 2 with White, 2 with Purple and flowers all over and a pile of Purple flowers on the Top.

Couple Photo: You and Luke kissing under Leaf-y archways.

Ashton:

Dress:  Already got a Description on the 'Dress Shopping Chapter'

Hair: Pinned up at the back with a silver hairpiece.

Shoes: Small Pink-Lacy Shoes with a pink bow.

Flowers: Different Shades of Pink (just no Darks)

Grooms Suit: Normal Suit with a Mint Green Tie and White Flower.

Groomsmen Suits: Suits with a Pink Tie and Pink Flower.

Bridesmaids Dresses: Mint Green and quite Short.

Ceremony: Looked like a more Modern Church.

Reception: Tables Surrounding the Dance Floor, Fairy Lights all over the Ceiling and Chairs labeled 'Bride' and 'Groom'.

Decorations: Pink and Mint Green Lanterns.

Wedding Rings: Gold Ring for Ashton and For You a small silver Ring.

The Cake: 3 Tiers, Pink Roses and the 2nd Tier had a Music Sheet (Editable obviously) wrapped around it.

Couple Photo: You and Ashton kissing with the Brides Maids and Groomsmen watching and holding signs saying '...and they lived happily ever after!'

Calum:

Dress: Already got a Description on the 'Dress Shopping Chapter' 

Hair/Veil: Curled hair with a small veil and a jeweled Tiara.

Shoes: Lacy and a bow on the front with an open-toe.

Flowers: Different Colours (Red, Orange, Green, Pink and Blue)

Groom: Normal Suit with a Bow Tie.

Groomsmen: Suits with different coloured ties (pink, blue, orange and green) to match the Bridesmaids.

Bridesmaids Dresses: Same coloured Dresses as the Groomsmen ties.

Ceremony: Outside in a Garden with white chairs and white flowers for when you walk down the aisle.

Reception: In a conservatory type thing again, Fairy Lights, white flowers and a Garden Area outside.

Decorations: Mr and Mrs for the Chairs.

Wedding Rings: Silver one for Calum and a small ring with a Diamond on he top for you.

The Cake: Just plain White.

Couple Photo: You and Calum looking at each other with your veil on each other.

Michael:

Dress:  Already got a Description on the 'Dress Shopping Chapter'

Hair: Pinned back with a Hair Piece.

Shoes: Turquoise Colour with a Jewel on the Front.

Flowers: White, Yellow and Blue.

Groom and Groomsmen: Normal Suit with a White Tie and Yellow Flower, same for the Groomsmen just with a Yellow Tie.

Bridesmaids Dresses: Strapless and Pastel Yellow.

Ceremony: On a Beach with white chairs and white flowers on them, a white carpet-thingy laid out for you and an arch at the end with white material on the corners.

Reception: White, looks quite posh and white tables everywhere and Chandeliers on the Ceiling.

Decorations: Wine glasses with sand and shells then a Candle on the top.

Wedding Rings: Silver for Michael and a small jeweled one for You.

The Cake: White with edible sand type stuff and icing shells on the sides and top.

Couple Photo: Different Poses inside a Fake Photo Frame.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

These are just descriptions for people who can't see the Pictures at the top/side :)

Please Vote and Add to your Libraries because it makes me a Happy Human Bean.

Love you lots 💟

-Courtney :)

P.S Sorry the pictures are quite small.