Walking down the Aisle (His P.O.V)

Luke:

I was probably smiling like an idiot staring at her. I couldn't help my smile getting wider, as I watched her nervously walk beside her Dad. He whispered something in her ear, making her look at me. Her face lit up with a smile. She is always beautiful, but something about her right now, made my heart skip a beat. She was breathtaking. I couldn't take my eyes off her; My Princess was here and I couldn't be happier.

Ashton:

She was looking down at the ground, focusing on her walking. She breathed out and looked around the Church filled with our Families. She was smiling from ear to ear, then her eyes locked with mine. The music and whispers from around the Church drowned out, we just focused on each other. She stepped up to the Altar and shakily let go of her Dad's hand to hold mine. I gave it a gentle squeeze, before facing the Priest to start the Ceremony.

Calum:

All I can do is smile. I've never seen her so beautiful. S he looks up, her eyes meeting mine, making me smile big. As she gets closer, my heart starts beating faster. Her Dad kisses her cheek, whispering in her ear,

"I am so proud of you Y/N and I approve of Calum he makes you very happy, I love you Princess." Her eyes fill with tears as she hugs him. He hands her off to me. I take her hands in mine; ready to start the rest of our lives together.

Michael:

I took another breath, trying to ease my nerves. After everything I have done in my career, this was the most nervous I had ever been. The music began to play and the Bridesmaids walked down the aisle. As soon as I saw her, all my worries and nerves vanished. She was gorgeous; her Dress moved lightly in the wind, her face covered by a small veil. But what caught my eye was the beautiful smile on her face and I found myself mirroring her smile. My Princess.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

I'm currently watching 'The Ring' (a horror film, yes) at a sleepover and i'm sh*tting myself, so ''m writing this to keep calm.

Question of the Day: What's your Favourite Horror Film? and if you don't like them well never mind

Mine would have to be The Woman in Black because it's not too scary, but still Scary if you understand me?

Anyway if you enjoyed please Vote and Add to your Libraries because, well you know this by know, hopefully.

Love you lots 💟

-Courtney :)