CHAPTER 1- FLASHBACKS

may i remind you that Percy Jackson and the Olympians series is not mine. Rick Riordian wrote that beautiful book. So as the characters for Heroes Of Olympus.

BY THE WAY.. If you wanna feel the songs then i'll put the videos after this chapater. (chapter)

PERSEUS JACKSON'S POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I tried to recall what happened. Hang over.

Partying, Monsters, Making out.

I sat up and tried to look for a familiar face. I walked out the room; the hallway was full of beer bottles, and confetti. It must have been a crazy night. I thought. I walked in the living room, and caught the smell of the room. It smelled like someone threw up in the couch. It reeked. I pinched my nose to avoid the scent of the smell. I saw my buddy, Jason cuddling with Piper. Juniper was on top of Grover, they're passed out cold. I checked my Demi-Phone. And checked what time is it. 6:00 am. I didn't feel nauseous. Someone groaned. I turned around, and saw Jason and Piper waking up.

"Good morning beautiful" Jason mumbled to Piper, as Piper giggled and kissed Jason.

"Get a room." I said, obviously annoyed. They blushed and pulled apart. I chuckled and made my way to the door. As I open it I saw the most beautiful girl, Annabeth. Of course her boyfriend was there too. I didn't see her since that day. I just ignored her, even though it hurts like hell."Wise girl" I whispered while walking out. I've also heard her whispering a sentence that I never expected her saying. "I miss you." I hoped that it was me and not the door.

-=-=-

I went home to camp half-blood. Took a light shower, and got dressed. I needed some time to relax, I thought to myself. I thought about how I and Annabeth were in good terms until the day. I closed my eyes and tried to rethink.

FLASHBACK

Annabeth was sitting near the campfire. I was sweating like crazy, nervous that I might mess this up. I signaled Leo to blind fold her. She almost judo flipped him but good thing she calmed down. I went on the little podium near the campfire. I nodded at the Apollo cabin, signaling them to cue the music. And they did.

I started to sing.

(Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran)

"When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep your feet.

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?"

The Aphrodite cabin squealed. Annabeth took of the blindfold and her eyes widened. Tears formed in her eyes, threatening to come down. I smiled at her, and continued

"And darling I will... be loving you 'till we're seventy!

And baby my... heart...

Could still fall as hard at twenty three...!

And I'm thinking 'bout how.

People fall inlove in mysterious ways."

I walked towards Annabeth. I took her hand, and spun her around. She was blushing like crazy. Some boys gave me dirty looks. But I ignored them and continued to sing.

Maybe just a touch of a hand

Oh me I fall inlove with you every single day