Chapter 10 - Music Video

OI IT'S CHAPATER (chapter) 10. THAT MEANS I HAVE TO REMIND YOU SOMETHIN'

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE SONGS AND THE CHARACTERS THAT HAS BEEN INTRODUCED IN THIS STORY, WELL EXCEPT FOR THE JACK-ASS JOSH BUT YEAH.! SO DON'T CLAIM THAT I CLAIMED THIS, BECAUSE I DID NOT. I.DID.NOT

PERSEUS JACKSON'S POV

---We kissed, a full on passionate kiss. It was enchanting as Hades and I liked it. I really like Annabeth, I like her, but not Love. That's another story.

We kissed for 3 minutes, tops. But we were interrupted by our loving friend and brother of Annabeth, Malcolm. He cleared his throat, "That's a beautiful view for the night." He grumbled and went inside the cabin.

We blushed and quickly said goodbye to each other, not after giving each other kisses. I smiled while walking down to my cabin. A kid threw a disc at my direction and I caught it, giving it back to him and continued to walk and smile. I'm that happy.

I changed into my limited edition Percy Jackson PJ's (Finding Nemo themed, of course) and brushed my teeth, still smiling and feeling the sensation on my lips where Annabeth kissed me. I sighed happily as I plop down to my bunk and sleep in a peaceful, dreamless night.

~~~~OH SHICST I BROKE THE LINE D:, MY BAD~~~~

I woke up, still smiling. Not knowing that something's gonna happen later.

I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I showered and thought about what happened, still smiling. I joined my friends who were walking past my cabin. I waved at them in acknowledgement. They waved back and approached me. I grinned at them.

Leo raised his eye brows, "Someone's Happy today." The others nodded in agreement, I shrugged and turned around, trying to look for Annabeth. I saw her and approached her.

"Ah, now I know." Jason said in my back while I approach Annabeth. I grinned at her and covered her eyes. I cleared my throat and did an impression on Dionysus, "Annie Bell, guess who's this?" She chuckled.

"Nice impression of Dionysus, seaweed brain." I grinned and hugged her from behind, burying my head on her curly princess hair. I pulled away and kissed her forehead, "Let's go?" I asked. She nodded and intertwined her fingers with mine. I smiled at her again and walked ahead.

"I saw Percy and Annabeth kissing last night." Piper said behind us. There was a few 'ooooh.' and few squeals. We laughed and continued walking.

After we ate, Chiron went near the campfire, and announced some new this morning,

"Hello campers, I have a bad new s and good news to you, what do you want to hear first?" Chiron asked,

"Bad news" Leo said, others murmured in agreement. Chiron nodded and took a deep breath.

"We do not have enough mortal money to run camp." Chiron said.

"But do we have enough strawberries to pay our funds?" Someone asked.

"Er, The strawberries are not growing, somehow someone angered 2 certain god and goddess." Chiron eyed Travis and Connor suspiciously. They held their hands up, "We didn't do anything." Chiron sighed and shook his head.

" What's the good news?" Someone asked again

"The good news is we can earn mortal money, but it has come to certain conditions that it will be only done by making a music video." He said.

"You're kidding right?" Jason said. Chiron shook his head sadly.

"The reason that I agreed to that contest is to see who can make the music video." Chiron explained.