CHAPTER 5 - CONFESSION

well that escalated quickly...

ANNABETH CHASE'S POV

I've heard some news that ever since I had a trip. Joshua cheated on me, with an Aphrodite chick. It was fine by me. But I never expected that he disrespected me by saying the Aphrodite chick smarter than me. Why did I ever answered him and never answered Percy? How stupid am I? I was supposed to be a child of the wisdom goddess. I thrashed the room... who cares anyway?

PERCY JACKSON'S POV

"ANNABETH CALM DOWN."I tackled her and hugged her softly. Trying to comfort her. But she still was thrashing around. And I only got one option to calm her down.

I kissed her.

She was surprised at first. She calmed down immediately. I expected that she won't kiss back; well I guess I was wrong.

We kissed for a few seconds and broke out.

"Annabeth, I-I-I..." I trailed off. Sad that I can't say the thing I wanted to say to her all the years, just because of that Hephaestus kid. But then I remembered. She was free now. So all of the confidence that hid there suddenly burst out. "Ilikeyouwisegirl" I said quickly. She was shocked her eyes opened so wide. I imagined that she might turn into an owl. I realized that she wasn't going to answer. So I looked down and started to walk out of their room.

I felt like the world has been lifted off my shoulders, but went back down. It happened to me once too.

But I felt someone's arms wrap around my back.

"I like you too you stupid seaweed brain." She whispered.

I turned around and lifted her off her feet. I hugged her, and she hugged back. We were still doing it for minutes until someone cleared her throat. I whipped around to see who that was. And saw Piper grinning, along with the other girls, Awkward.

"I uh got to go... night wise girl" I said

The next morning I went inside and heard giggling. I saw them looking at the picture of me and Annabeth hugging. I slowly went upstairs to see Annabeth. I smiled at her and hugged her from behind.

"Are we an item now, Percy?" she asked, knowing that it was me. I turned her around.

"Nope." I said plainly. She narrowed her eyebrows and scoffed.

"You'll just wait." I whispered to her. Then she blushed. I ran and laughed like a maniac.

Annabeth, Calypso, Hazel, and Juniper went shopping. While Piper stayed. I asked a favor on helping me with on a date.

We prepared for the surprise while the girls are distracting Annabeth; Buying her the most beautiful dress, while I bought myself a suit with a sea- green neck tie.

***TIME SKIIIPPPP*** (BOING)

ANNABETH CHASE'S POV

The girls forced me to wear a flowy sea green dress, embroidered with owls. I loved it; when we got on our house. They also forced me to wear light makeup. So it might "Highlight" my grey eyes. I don't really care. I just wanted to know where the heck that stupid seaweed brain is.

When they were done with my makeup, the lights suddenly turned off. And someone wrapped my eyes with a blind fold. I was about to Judo flip that sucker. But he shrieked. And surrendered "It's me Annabeth it's Leo!" Leo said. I calmed down. And he guided me somewhere. Something smells fishy here (them puns are so deep it is intended) someone grabbed me and I suddenly felt cold. Then it was warm. The Beach. "Good luck girl," Nico whispered. He shadow travelled me.