CHAPTER 4 - TRUTH

When we arrived at Piper's beach house, we plopped down all our stuff and called dibs on some rooms. But Piper disagreed and said that she already arranged it. Apparently her dad knew that our gang will visit, so he made bunk beds. The boys will sleep together, as well as the girls.

When we got settled we were so tired that we slept immediately. Some hours later, I woke up because I heard a loud thud, followed with even more louder thuds. I went out and tried to listen from where the source was coming from.

It was coming from a closet.

I brought up my phone and riptide, I brought up my phone if someone was stuck there and I might take a picture, and riptide if it was a monster. I opened my camera app and started recording. "Hey I'm Percy and I'm gonna check out what's inside the closet" I whispered in my phone.

I walked slowly. I held the cold doorknob and opened it. And it revealed a kissing Jason and Piper. I burst out of laughing and recorded it. Then I ran, knowing that Jason is trailing behind. I sung the chorus on Bruno Mar's Runaway Baby

  Run run runaway, runaway baby
Before I put my spell on you
You better get get getaway, getaway darling
'Cause everything you heard is true

I turned off the recording and hid... a few moments I heard some really heavy footsteps coming my way. Jason found me and started chasing me again.

"I GIVE UP JASON STAHHHPP" I shouted.

"NEEVAAR!" He replied. So I ran outside and into the water. For 20 minutes I hid there. I popped my head up and noticed Jason is not there anymore. I hid my phone in my pocket and started to run back in the house. At that point the girls already settled dinner. And Jason and Nico were playing BO3. I laughed and Jason smirked. "Leo told me the Demi-Phone is not water proof" He said as if he won. I laughed again and made a tsk, tsk sound, "Jason, My phone is completely dry "and showed him my phone. Then I played the part where Jason and Piper made out, and laughed out loud. Jason and Piper blushed furiously. As we laughed our buttocks off.

After dinner, we decided to do truth or dare. We sat in a circle and started.

"Percy, truth or dare?" Grover asked. "Dare of course!"

"I dare you... to sing a song that what you had in mind for Annabeth."He said triumphantly. I scratched my head. "It may take a few minutes though."

"Then you'll sing it after everybody's done" Frank suggested. They all nodded in agreement, while Annabeth blushed.

"Annabeth, truth or dare?" I asked

She thought about it. "Truth." I smirked.

"What is the thing that you like in your Boyfriend" making the boyfriend part sounding like a virus. She hesitated, and finally answered. "His craftsmanship" she replied dreamily. I scowled at Annabeth."Whatever." I muttered.

"OOOOH somebody's jealous." Leo teased. I uncapped my riptide and started to scrape sand on my shoes.

"What Leo?" I asked with a calm voice. "Nothing." He squeaked.

"Leo, truth or dare?" Annabeth asked. Leo snorted "of course dare."

"Oh yeah? I dare you to light your Demi-Phone on fire." Annabeth said, chuckling mischievously.

Leo's face went blank. "No-no no. please no... my selfies!" He begged, we laughed at him while Annabeth was shaking her head. Finally after all the convincing, he lit his phone on fire; but only a few seconds. So it was still on.

"THANK THE GODS!" Leo cried and kissed his phone. "You and me baby" he mumbled. While we looked at him weirdly.

We had fun in our dares. Nico shadow travelled to the bathroom as Hazel went there, ignoring the complaining Will. Frank turned into a chicken and did the chicken dance, Jason was dressed as superman and flew around the house yelling "SUPERMAN!", Grover talked goat the whole time, Will danced the nut cracker, and lastly, Hazel summoned an anchor. Calypso chose truth so she didn't do anything but answer