CHAPTER 3 - CURIOUS

may i remind you that Percy Jackson and the Olympians series is not mine. Rick Riordian wrote that beautiful book. So as the characters for Heroes Of Olympus

SONGS ARE DOWN BELOW OR ON RIGHT

PERSEUS JACKSON'S POV

The next day I went to the big house with the gang, including Annabeth. And we asked for his permission. "Of course." He smiled at us and dismissed us. As we were about to get back to our cabins we heard Will and Nico shouting. "Wait for us!"Nico yelled. While holding Will's hand. Ah, Solangelo is awesome. "Can we guys come?" Will asked. Piper smiled and nodded. And we walked on.

We prepared for the trip. Of course I took some regular mortal clothes and riptide. Then we took off. In the van we were silent like Argus. But as we approached the airport, the car stopped and the engine smoked. We groaned and got out. We thanked Argus and walked into the airport. I offered Annabeth to carry her bag, but she politely declined. So we walked.

As we got into the airport, we fell in line in the check-in area; Piper just laughed and told us that we won't need that because we got a private jet. But before I went inside I made a little prayer to Zeus to spare me and my friends. Piper took to the seats. This was "unintentionally" arranged. So I ended up seating with Annabeth. It was an awkward ride with the turbulence. Even one time when there was turbulence so hard that we jumped out and I accidentally, AND I MEAN accidentally kissed Annabeth. Though it was an accident it took longer than a few seconds. I pulled away and sort of freaked out.

"Sorry Wise Girl; Turbulence." I told her and looked away, but in the corner of my eye she was blushing. As I touch my lips. And smiled, I looked out of the window and saw a cloud nymph. Looking at me apologetically and mouthed Aphrodite. I blushed and slumped back in my seat.

A few minute later my Demi-Phone vibrated. Someone sent me a picture of Annabeth and me kissing. It had a caption saying. "INRSGKJNTGANFR RGIOJDBGND OMG PERCABETH!!! YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME. Piper" I heard a groan from Annabeth .I guess she had a text too. I stared at her; she noticed me and turned red. We we're inches away from each other. My heart screamed "KISS HER, YOU IDIOT." While my brain is chanting "Percabeth". I closed the gap. But I pulled away again. "Damn it" I muttered.

"That wasn't a first kiss." I blurted.

"What?" She asked,

"I Said it wasn't a first kiss, you didn't kiss back. The other one was an accidental." I explained. And realized what I did. It hurt me a little saying that. So I looked away again.

I sung a little, so I can take my mind off things

(Grenade- Bruno Mars)

Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take, take, take it all
But you never give
Should've known you was trouble
From the first kiss
Had your eyes wide open
Why were they open?

I sighed as the gang looked at me quizzically, I just shrugged and continued

Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked
'Cause what you don't understand is...

I'd catch a grenade for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I'd jump in front of a train for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
You know I'd do anything for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same