Robbie and the convention kiss (robbie and the dragonfly p.3) (request)

A/N: Third and last part of the request from OnceuponaFrozentime... AND NOW I REALLY NEED TO GO SHOWER LIKE OMFG I HURRIED THROUGH GRAMMAR CHECKING THIS LAST PART SO BADLY LOL.

After your last performance on the con, you hurried into the dressing-room with (Y/F/N) close behind you, looking at you like you had gone mad. Ignoring the fact that she was still present, you began changing out of the ridiculous dress you were wearing and into the oversized sweatshirt and skinny jeans you had decided on this morning.

"Uh... (Y/N), why are you in such a hurry?" (Y/F/N) wondered as you began to feverishly brush your (H/C) hair, then put it in a messy braid.

"I have a date," you explained, "with Robbie."

"Again?" (Y/F/N) asked with a grin. "You're more serious about him than you've ever been about any guy! And you just met him!"

"When you know, you know," you said, surprising yourself. Since when did you know?"

"You realize he lives in Houston, right? I mean, I've stalked this guy for about two years and he travels around a lot, but he lives in Houston. You wouldn't be able to have a normal relationship with him."

"You stalked him?" you asked with some amusement in your voice. "How come I'm just now learning about this?"

"I don't know, I guess I'm not the typical kind of fangirl who freaks out about every little thing he does," (Y/F/N) said with a shrug. "But seriously-"

"(Y/F/N), I get what you're doing and it's sweet, but who said anything about a relationship?" You turned to her and put your hands on her shoulders. "Even if we did attempt to start one-" you kind of wanted to "-there's been long distance relationships that have worked out, you know? Not everything has to be normal."

"I guess that's true," (Y/F/N) gave in with a nod. "I just don't want you to get your heart broken. You're my best friend, okay?"

Okay, no sarcasm here, you really had great friends.

"You're my best friend, too," you assured her. "Now, I really have to go. I said I'd be there fifteen minutes ago."

"Have fun!" (Y/F/N) said, face lighting up. "And don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

"So basically you're telling me to go all the way, then," you replied, making you both laugh.

><><><

It was the same man that had called for Robbie yesterday, that greeted you by the door that went backstage. Only this time, he seemed less angry and more welcoming.

"You're (Y/N), right?" he asked. "Robbie's actually on break right now. He'll be glad to see you! He's in the main room." He opened the door for you and stepped aside to let you pass.

Much like things were backstage whenever you had to dance, the hallways behind the stage were bustling with activity. The difference was, however, that behind the stages meant for dance-performances, there were only about two hallways with a few rooms, and this place was practically a maze.

After asking a nice-looking lady with a clip-board where the 'main room' was, you found Robbie sitting on a couch talking to a boy who looked a few years younger than him. At first he didn't notice you standing in the doorway, but then his eyes met yours and he beamed.

"(Y/N)! I almost thought you weren't coming!" He patted the spot next to him, and you uncertainly walked over and sat down. "This is Jared." He pointed to the boy sitting across from you both. "Jared, this is (Y/N), my...- (Y/N)."