I Wish They Would...

Imagine:

I felt the sting across my face as Denzel slapped my face. "Bitch, what did I say?" He yelled. I didn't answer, instead I started to cry.

If you're wondering where I am, I don't even know. I was kidnapped by these killers. I was with a wonderful group filled with people I loved. That group is where I met the love of my life, Carl Grimes. I wish they would find me. I know they were looking for me though. I've been beaten, cut and sexually abused by these men. They took my virginity. Carl was supposed to do that.

Not answering Denzel was a bad mistake because he punched me, making me fall and hit the floor, hard. "You said 'take off your shirt'" I answered him, tears coating my eyes. "Then why ain't you listen" Denzel laughed. I got back up and began to unbutton my shirt. I just wanted to get this over with.

The shirt slid down my arms leaving me in the black lace bra they've been making me wear. I began to feel the tears fall from my eyes. "Stop crying you little slut. Pants off" Denzel yelled as his buddy, Gunner entered. Oh great, now I'm going to get beaten after this. When I didn't take my pants off, Denzel ripped them from my body. "Bend over the counter, whore" Denzel smirked. I did what he said. I can't take this. I want my family to walk in and save me.

Denzel leaned against me, pushing my stomach into the counter. I looked at my arms and legs, they were covered in bruises and cuts. My stomach was in pain because Gunner decided it'd be funny to kick my gut yesterday.

I sobbed knowing what Denzel was about to do when Rick and Daryl bursted through the the door. "Oh thank God" I sighed. "Let her go" Rick yelled, holding up his gun. "Why should I boys? She deserves to be punished" Denzel asked. "I said. Let her the hell go or I'm pulling the trigger" Rick threatened. "Go ahead pull the trigger. I mouthed 'don't kill him' to Rick. He nodded and shot Denzel's legs along with Gunners. They both fell to the ground and I was released of his grasp.

I sobbed tears of joy as I fell to the ground, thanking God for having them save me.          "(Y/N)?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I turned my head to see all of the group but one person stood out, Carl. "Carl" I gasped, trying to get up and run to him but he was already on the floor hugging me. I cried into his shoulder. "I can't believe you guys found me" I cried out. "Carl wouldn't let us stop looking" Maggie said.

I realized of my appearance and let go of Carl. "Does anyone have clean clothes?" I asked the group, embarrassed because I was half naked. I watched as Carol reached into her bag pulling out clothes. "Thanks" I told her as I retrieved them. I pulled on the hooded gray sweatshirt and jeans.

"hey Rick, can I see your gun?" I smirked. "Ugh, sure" Rick said questionably. I took his gun from his hand and I told everyone to leave accept Carl.

"Watch this" I whispered to Carl. "Hello boys, ready for today's punishment?" I asked, mocking Gunner. "What are you gonna do?" Gunner laughed. "Oh you see I'm a lot stronger than you'd think" I declared shooting Gunner and Denzel where it hurts most. They groaned in pain and I laughed at them. "Goodbye boys" I said, grabbing Carl's hand. I kissed Carl's lips. It was nice to finally get a sweet kiss. "Let's go Carl" I sighed. as we walked out of the building, never to see them again.

I told everyone what they had done to me after a week because it was still kind of hard to talk about. They are family so they stood by me and always will...