Carl's Insecurities

Imagine: (Carl's POV)

I stood in the bathroom, examining the hole in my head, where my eye is now missing. A bullet that wasn't even meant for me ripped my eye ball from my head. I'm very insecure about the hole. It's gross looking, crusty from the dried up blood.

I shrugged it off and grabbed the bandages from the medicine cabinet. I unraveled them and went to put them on when my girlfriend, (Y/N) walked into the bathroom. "Knock much?" I shouted and covered the hole in my head with my hand.

"Carl, I really got to talk to you" she told me. "Let me just finish putting on the bandages" I replied. "No, just sit" she protested motioning to the toilet. I did as my girlfriend told me to and sat down. I looked to the ground, not wanting to disgust her with my hole.

(Y/N) and I have been dating since Hershel's farm. It was one of those best friends who kiss type thing but as we got older, we took it more serious. Ever since I laid eyes on her, I was head over heels in love. She was the most perfect girl I've ever known. (Y/N) was intelligent, generous and beautiful. She doesn't deserve someone who can only see out of one eye and where the other is supposed to be, a giant hole. 

(Y/N) sat down onto my lap and placed her fingers under my chin, lifting my head up so I was looking into her eyes. "Carl, you've been avoiding me ever since you wake up from your coma, why?" She asked me, point blank. "I'm afraid, you'll be disgusted of my eye. It's gone and it left a huge gross hole in my head. I don't want you to fear me. I'm ugly now and you don't deserve someone like me" I answered.  "Carl, I will never be afraid of you. Even without your eye, you are still the handsome and attractive man I fell in love with. I will always love you no matter what. Please, know that nothing could make me stop loving you baby" (y/n) stated.

I nodded slightly, even though I still was in disbelief. She slowly put her hand under my chin again and lifted my head up. "Carl, noting in the world could stop me from being with you. I will love you forever, okay?" (Y/N) said. I nodded and said "show me".

She pressed her lips on mine, kissing me with passion and love. (Y/N) parted from the kiss "how else can I show you that you mean everything to me?" She asked. "I think you know" I smirked then lifted her up, carrying her into the bedroom...