Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 3

(Brittany's POV)

Me: We should probably get back. It's getting pretty dark...*Stands up*

Princeton: Yea, you're right... We should get back...*Stands up and looks in her eyes*

Me: *Smiles and glances at his lips, then looks in his eyes*

Princeton: *Starts leaning in and is ruddily interrupted by Shaylah*

Shaylah: YOOOOOOO!!!!!! Princeton, BRITTANY! We gotta get the HELL out of here!!!

Me: *In thoughts* UUUGGGHHH!!!! The stupid hoe couldn't give me about 7 more seconds, COULD SHE?!

Princeton and I started heading towards the car.

(Jazmyne's POV)

It was getting dark, so we all went to the car. Roc and I ended up in there first.

Me: Well that was fun... We should do this again sometime!

Roc: Yea, we should... You're an awesome person to be with.

Me: Yea, I'm glad you finally realized that! Haha! You're awesome too, Roc!

Roc: *Smiles*

Suddenly all the car doors open at the SAME time. I had flinched REAL BAD, to the point where I hit my elbow on a part of the car. That's when everybody got in...

Me: Well DAMN, y'all had to open the doors at the SAME TIME though?!

Brittany: Well OUR bad, Jazmyne!!!

Prod: *Looking at everyone* Aye, aye, aye!!!!! SHUT UP!!!

Shaylah: *Giggling* No, I'm good!

Ray Ray: Always gotta have the last word, huh?

Shaylah: You know me so well...

Kristina: Can we leave now?!

Prod: Sure...

Everybody was able to shut up for the rest of the ride. We got to the hotel and saw Keisha in the lobby. We also saw SUITCASES FULL of clothes and accessories! We approached her as soon as we walked in.

Keisha: Okay ladies, so unfortunately there's not enough rooms for you, so you'll have to room with the guys. SECOND, I bought you all two big suitcases full of clothing, and I bought you all a makeup kit, and a big bag of accessories...

Shaylah: WAIT... What KIND of accessories?

Keisha: Oh you know... Necklaces, bracelets, hats, earrings, sunglasses-

Shaylah: DIBS ON THE SUNGLASSES!!!!!

Me: *Rolls eyes* This is why we call her Diva! Don't you have ENOUGH sunglasses?

Shaylah: Don't hate...

Me: Trust me Hunny... I ain't hatin!

Keisha: Okay ANYWAYS... You guys can choose roomates, I'll be in my room if you need me.

Everybody was going up the elevator except Keisha. She decided to wait for the next one.

(Shaylah's POV)

Me: Ray Ray, are you okay? You're lookin kind of scared, there...

Ray Ray: I think we ALL know that I dislike elevators...

Kristina: *Giggles and hugs Ray Ray*

Ray Ray: That just made my night 10 times better!

**Elevator Dings**

Me: Okay, well I'm pretty sure we all know who we're staying with...

Princeton: Yep! Me with Brittany, you with Prod, Kristina with Ray, and Jazmyne with Roc.

Me: Okay then... Talk to y'all later, I guess! Good night!

Everyone: Good night!

I went into the room with Prod, and made myself at home.

Me: Today was awesome...

Prod: Sure was!

(Kristina's POV)

Me: Wow... I am SO tired... And a little cold...*shivers a bit*

Ray Ray: I'm tired too, and yea it's kinda cold... Wanna sleep with me tonight?

Me: Sure...*Climbs into Ray Ray's bed*

Ray Ray: Good Night!*Wraps arms around her waist*

Me: Good night!

(Jazmyne's POV)

Roc and I were fast asleep in Roc's bed. It was a little bit chilly in here, too!

(Brittany's POV)

Me: *Sitting on Princeton's bed* I'm not really tired... You?

Princeton: *Nods and yawns* I am actually...

Me: Okay, well I guess I SHOULD go to bed...

Princeton: Wait, I gotta tell you somethin...

Me: *Gets closer* What?

Princeton: Come a LITTLE closer...

Me: * I got so close that we were face to face* Hmm?

Princeton: *Smiles and kisses her*

Me: *Kissing him back*

Princeton: *Let's go, and smiles* Good night, gorgeous!

Me: *Blushes* Good night!

I got in my bed that was next to his.

*In thoughts* WOAH!!! I just kissed Princeton, Yo!! Well technically he kissed me, but I don't even give a damn!!! I just kissed one of the HOTEST guys I even KNOW!!! Wait till I tell my girls, tomorrow!!!!

*Out of thoughts, and going to sleep*

(Princeton's POV)

*In thoughts* Wow... Who would've thought I would've kissed her! WOW! One of the coolest and prettiest girls in thee entire WORLD! I've never been in love, but I'm starting to fall for her SO fast! Well... I should find out what love feels like sooner or later. But for now, I'm goin to bed! *Out of thoughts and going to sleep*