Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 15

(Princeton's POV)

So all I know is that I was knocked out when I was on then bus. Last thing I remember was that I was getting yelled at by Shaylah and Jazmyne. I looked at the guys when I woke up and asked what happened.

Prodigy: You got beat on by Shaylah and Jazmyne...

Me: I did? For what?

Roc: Well for one thing, you were cheating on Brittany...

Me: Wait... WHAT?! WHY?!

Ray Ray: We don't know WHY you cheated on her, but you did... What'd you do before you were with that one girl?

Me: Umm... I took my medication...

Roc: You took too much, didn't you?

Me: I guess I did... So she's not my girlfriend anymore, is she?

Prodigy: *Shakes his head* Nah man... You messed up...

Me: DAMN IT!!!! Who was I with?

Ray Ray: Some chick named Belinda, who looked like a hypnotist...

Me: Oh my gosh... BELINDA?! That's a cousin of ASHLEY! She must've done something to make me say nothing, or the WRONG thing... UGH!!! She probably HATES me now...

Ray Ray: Oh don't worry! She DOES!*Smiles*

Me: Go sit your happy bunny ass, down somewhere!

Prodigy: Well it's never too late to apologize... Do you still like her?

Me: OF COURSE I STILL LIKE HER!!!

Roc: Well damn! No need to shout!

Me: Man... How am I gonna explain, and have her understand?

Prodigy: I don't know, but Shaylah put you on blast in front of the audience and Brittany didn't even perform...

Me: Damn..... I don't know what to do now

Roc: Call her and see if she answers.

Me: Alright...

I called and called... Her phone kept ringing and and ringing. Then it went to voicemail... I couldn't even take it. She means SO MUCH to me, and I just ruined it... She'll never forgive me...

(Brittany's POV)

-On Their Bus-

My phone was ringing and I saw that Princeton was calling. I just sat there and let it ring because I didn't want to talk to him. After all he did? He promised I wouldn't get hurt again, and yet I'm hurt...... AGAIN! I was just talking to my girls...

Me: He's trying to call me...

Shaylah: Don't pick up... When he wants to explain, he'll come talk to you in person. Not on the phone...

Jazmyne: What she says is true...

Me: Alright... Hey, we're in New York now!

Since the buses were parked somewhere, Kristina had came in with Diggy.

Kristina: Hey y'all!

Diggy: Morning ladies!

Us: Hey, y'all

Diggy: Let's all go for a walk.

Shaylah: *Smiles* You and Brittany go! We'll be getting ready.

Me: You sure? I don't want a repeat of what happened before...

Jazmyne: Don't sweat it! Just go!

Me: Umm... Okay...

So Diggy and I left the bus and went for a walk. We were talking about a lot of stuff. Some personal, and others just in general. Then he asked me about Princeton, and what happened since then...