Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 40

-NEXT DAY-

(Brittany's POV)

So I'm sleeping right now. But something keeps shaking me and shaking me. I know that Jazmyne and Roc have to get to the airport, but dang what time is it?! Now whoever's shaking me is calling my name simultaneously, and it's getting annoying...

Jazmyne: Brittany...

Jazmyne: Brittany...

-OUT OF HER DREAM, IN REALITY BACK IN MATH CLASS-

Ms. Malone: Brittany...

Ms. Malone: BRITTANY!!!!!

Me: *Wakes up* Wait, what? HUH?!

Ms. Malone: Was my lesson SO boring that you had to go to sleep the whole mod?!

Me: *Confused* Uh, no... Look, I gotta go to lunch. I am REALLY sorry about that, and I am HIGHLY confused right now... I'll be on my A game tomorrow. I promise.

Ms. Malone: Alright Miss. Sanchez... You are dismissed...

I left out of her room really confused... Apparently EVERYTHING that happened was all a dream... Or was it the future? All I know is, I gotta explain everything to my girls... I mean, we actually DID audition for being Mindless Behavior's new back up singers and dancers. I just don't understand everything that was going on.

I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at a table with my head in my hands thinking to myself... Then my girls came towards me.

Jazmyne: Hey Brittany!

Kristina: What's up?

Shaylah: Uh oh... What's wrong?

Me: Yo, you guys are NEVER gonna believe the dream I had in math class...

Shaylah: You were sleeping in math class again?

Kristina: Uh oh, THIS can't be good...

Jazmyne: MHMM...

Me: Okay listen... Remember when we auditioned to be MB's back up singers and dancers?

Shaylah: Yea...

Me: Well we got through and we met them the next day. Then they became our boyfriends and we went on tour. We became good friends with Diggy and Khalil... I got tricked a bunch of times, and we went on these REALLY fun dates-

Jazmyne: OOO! Did we go swimming with the sharks?!

Kristina: *Looks at her like she's crazy*

Me: *Rolls her eyes* NOOO!!!

Shaylah: But girl you're right... I DON'T believe you...

Kristina: Exactly...

Jazmyne: Didn't Ashley win, anyway?

Kristina: And you KNOW my parents aren't gonna fly with that!

Me: Well they did, and Ashley LIED!!!

Shaylah: Wait... How do you know?

Me: Because-

I was cut off by my phone ringing... I looked at the caller ID and didn't recognize the number. However, I decided to pick it up anyways.

Me: *Picks up* Hello?

Shaylah: Who is it?

Me: *Looks at them shocked* It's Keisha...*Thinks to herself, "HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!"*

And with THAT ladies, this concludes this story. Yes, everything that happened in the story is JUST a dream and a prediction she made about what was going to happen when she and her friends met MB. Afterwards, everything that she dreamed of really DID happen. Don't worry, guys! The second part to this story will be up and it'll start from early in the morning when Brittany has to take Roc and Jazmyne to the airport. But until then, THANKS FOR READING!!!!