Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 12

(Brittany's POV)

So we finally got to the hotel, and we went to our rooms. We were seperated by guys with guys, and girls with girls. I was rooming with Kristina this time. Hopefully Jazmyne and Shaylah won't kill each other, though!

Me: It's gonna be a LONG day today... We should get some sleep...

Kristina: Yea, you're right... it IS pretty late.

Me: Yea, Good night!

Kristina: Good night!

We both went to sleep just awaiting for later of the day...

-In The Morning At 8AM-

I woke up and saw that Kristina was still sleep. I looked outside the window to see that the sun was out, and cars were EVERYWHERE. It reminded me of New York, a little bit... Then I heard yelling, cussing, and screaming. I rushed next door and picked the lock to Shaylah and Jazmyne's room.

The room looked a MESS! Covers were everywhere, pillows were everywhere, clothes, and shoes! I saw that Shaylah had pinned Jazmyne to the floor, and was about to punch her in the face until she turned around and saw me.

Shaylah: Oh... Hey Brittany!

Me: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

Jazmyne: *Turns Shaylah around so that she pinned her to the ground* She's being over dramatic!

Me: *Pulls them off of each other* Would y'all STOP?! What happened, NOW?!

Jazmyne and Shaylah both started talking fast and at the same time, so much that I didn't understand a single word that they were saying. All I could get out of it was something about a necklace and a pair of earrings. THIS should be good...

Me: SHUT UP!!!! Jazmyne, what happened?!

Jazmyne: Shaylah stole the earrings that Roc gave me!!

Shaylah: And Jazmyne stole the heart necklace that Prod, gave me!!

Me: Okay, both of you need to QUIT!

Jazmyne: Yea, why don't you tell HER that?!

Shaylah: You know what? I oughta...

Jazmyne: You oughta, WHAT?!

Shaylah: THAT'S IT!

Shaylah manages to tackle her again and this time I just sat there and watched. A few seconds later, Roc and Prod came BURSTING in the door, and took them apart.

Shaylah: *Trying to let go* Get OFF of me!

Jazmyne: *Trying to let go* Yea, can't you see I'm not FINISHED with her yet?!

Prodigy: Babe... Just relax...

Roc: Jazz, it's not that deep... Shh... Shh... 

The girls relaxed and then Roc and Prod kissed them.

Me: Wow... Y'all are good...

Roc: Thanks.

Prod: But we gotta get going. We gotta eat, rehearse, repeat, perform.

Jazmyne: I LOVE how you said REPEAT, though!

Shaylah: *Laughs* True!

Roc: But really... We gotta go. So y'all get dressed and-

Jazmyne: But what about my earrings?

Shaylah: And what about my necklace?!

Roc: The ones we bought for y'all?