Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 4

-NEXT MORNING-

(Brittany's POV)

So I'm sleeping in my bed, but then I just decide to wake up. probably because of the fact that Princeton's LOUD ASS, was walking around the room to damn much! GOOD thing I actually slept well, because if I didn't, all hell would've broke loose!

Me: *Gets up and looks at Princeton* Any reason why you're so LOUD?

Princeton: Oh... Sorry, my bad...

Me: Why are yoou up so early, anyway?

Princeton: I was just thinking to myself...

Me: Oh, okay...

Princeton: Mhmm... You can go back to sleep ba- I mean, Brittany.

Me: *Giggles* Yea, whatever Princeton... Whatever... I CAN'T go to sleep, NOW!!!

Princeton: *Awkward smile* Sorry... Wanna get breakfast?

Me: Uh su-

I was interrupted by my cell phone singing, "Hey Lil Mama, what you got poppin? Go on with that frontin'. Let me know somethin'. Said Hey Lil Mama..." I answered it to see that Shaylah was calling.

Me-:Hello?

Shaylah: Morning sunshine!

Me: Really though? Imma need you to STOP interrupting people when they're talking though!

Shaylah: Oh my bad!

Prod(in the background): Oooohhhh!!!! AND I just beat your score in Madden!

Shaylah: *Looks at him in shock* You're LYING?!

Prod: HA! You wish I was!

Me: Were you SERIOUSLY playing video games though?

Shaylah: Yea... But anyways, I was gonna go downstairs with Prod for some breakfast. He's officially pushing back our shopping schedule now, because I gotta kick his ass in Madden when we get back up here!

Me: *Laughs* Yea, well it's cool... And Princeton and I were JUST talking about eating, and then YOU called!

Shaylah: WELL!!!! It's not MY fault!

Me: *Smiles* I know... But sure... We'll knock on your door in a few.

Shaylah: *Smiles* Kay kay!*Hangs up*

Me: *Hangs up the phone and looks at Princeton* Okay, so... You dressed?

Princeton: Yea... Are YOU?!*Smiles*

Me: NO! So I'll be out in a few...

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36731259 Then I came back out and walked to my nightstand.

Me: How do I look?

Princeton: *Turns around and looks at me* WOAH! Umm... Like, HOT!

Me: *Giggles* Thanks! Keisha really has good taste...

Princeton: Yea, surprisingly! *Laughs* Don't tell her I said that!

Me: Imma tell her!*Laughs and starts running out the room*

Princeton: Oh, no you won't!*Starts chasing after her*

Me:*Running around* GOTTA CATCH ME!!!!

Princeton: *Catches her with his arms around her waist* Can't tell her NOW, can you?

Me: *Laughing* Nope!

Just then, Shaylah and Prod walk out of their room.

Prod: I just wanna let you know that y'all are LOUD!