Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 11

So we were all in our tour buses. My girls and I decided to take a nap, but then my phone rang out of no where!

Me: *Picks up* Hello?

Princeton: Oh... Were you sleep?

Me: Yea, I was...

Princeton: I\'m sorry... You want me to call later?

Me: Well I\'m up, NOW!

Princeton: *Chuckles* Well I just wanted to say hi since I\'ve got nothing to do with my life right now...

Me: *Smiles slightly* Well figure out something to do, then!*Laughs*

Just then, Jazmyne woke up.

Jazmyne: Could you two keep it down please?!

Me: Sorry, Jazz!

Jazmyne: *Falls back asleep*

Me: Well tell your bus driver to stop, and come on our bus...

Princeton: Okay...

We both hung up and 5 minutes later, both of the buses stopped for a second. Then Princeton came over to our bus and opened the door.

Me: You couldn\'t knock?

Princeton: I didn\'t want to wake anyone...

Me: *Smiles* Nice that you\'re considerate!

Princeton: *Smiles*

Me: Well I don\'t know what you wanna do... Oh wait! I remembered something!

I went to the back of the bus and went through some stuff. Then I pulled out my iPad, from one of my bags. Keisha bought them for us when she bought the rest of our clothes. I came back out and looked at Princeton.

Me: We can watch a movie...

Princeton: Okay...

He took a seat on the couch. I was about to sit NEXT to him, but he put me on his lap instead. Then put his arms around my waist.

Me: You comfortable?*Smirks*

Princeton: YEP!*Smiles*

I went through some movies and chose Transformers3(I don\'t know... Just a movie from the top of my head!) and we started  watching it. It was 2 hours into the movie, and I fell asleep on Princeton\'s shoulder. Although I\'m pretty sure he took my iPad away...

(Princeton\'s POV)

I saw Brittany sleeping on me, so I turned off her iPad, and laid down with her. I had my arms around her waist to make sure she never fell, and I went to sleep right with her. 

(Jazmyne\'s POV)

So I woke up because I couldn\'t really get back to sleep. I walked in the front of the tour bus and saw Brittany and Princeton sleeping together. So I decided to take a picture of it, and maybe blackmail her later.

Me: Aww!!! I want my boyfriend here, TOO!!!

So I called Roc\'s phone and the buses stopped. Apparently we needed gas... I swear, these guys aren\'t prepared to save their LIFE! Then Roc picked up.

Roc: Hello? 

Me: *Whine* Come to my tour bus!

Roc: *Smiles* I\'ll be right over...

We both hung up the phone and 5 minutes later, I hear a knock on the door. So I go and open it to see Roc.

Me: *Smiles* Hey!