Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 10

(Brittany's POV)

So I was raped yesterday. I'm not so sure about Jazmyne and Shaylah, but we'll talk about that later. I slowly open my eyes and I look at Princeton, who was still sleep. I kissed his cheek and he slowly opened his eyes and kissed my forehead.

Me: Hi...

Princeton: *Smiles and whispers* Hey...

Me: I still can't believe what happened last night...

Princeton: Me either... Hey, who were they anyways?

Me: Our abusive ex's...

Princeton: Abusive?!

Me: Yea... They were always beating and slapping us...

Princeton: *Puts a hand up and reaches for her face*

Me: *Covers face and screams*

Princeton: BRITTANY! Chill out... I would NEVER hurt you!

Me: Yea, that's exactly how it all starts out too! I believe you, and you hurt me!

Princeton: Brittany... Don't be so paranoid. I'm not gonna hit you...

Me: *Puts hand down* Okay...

Princeton: *Examines her face* You're all bruised up... *Touches a bruise slightly*

Me: OWW!!!

Princeton: Sorry! MY BAD!

Me: It's okay...

Princeton: I'm gonna go get some ice. We'll talk about it when I get back...

Me: *Nods*

He got up and put some jeans on. Then walked out the room to go get some ice. I sat up and grabbed the remote. Then turned on the tv. I received a call from Keisha, and picked up the phone.

Me: Hello?

Keisha: Are you girls alright? I'm sorry I wasn't there! I had to do a couple of things! But everybody else should have been cautious!

Me: Yea, we're fine...

Keisha: Well I'm gonna have to call you all's mothers, I hope you know that...

Me: Keisha... PLEASE don't! It's bad enough that Kristina's mother is ALREADY over protective... This is just gonna make things WORSE!

Keisha: Okay... Brittany, you're lucky that I actually LIKE y'all. I WON'T tell your moms, as long as this doesn't happen again! Did those boys touch you?

Me: They tried to. Then they raped me...

Keisha: They did WHAT?! Okay... We're gonna hire more security for you, ladies.

Me: Is that really necessary?

Keisha: I don't know... Do you want it to happen AGAIN?!

Me: No...

Keisha: Okay then... We have to get on the road at 12, noon so you better get dressed. It's already 10 o clock.

Me: Okay... And thanks Keisha!

Keisha: You're welcome. But let's go! We don't have time to waste!

Me: Okay. Bye!

We both hung up, and as soon as I finished talking Princeton came into the room with a bag of ice.

Princeton: Who was that?

Me: Keisha.

Princeton: What'd she say?