Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 25

(Brittany's POV)

So we just entered into the food court and we saw PRINCETON and... ASHLEY?!?!?!?! I just DON'T understand! As soon as I saw them, Shaylah just looked at me not knowing what to really say...

Shaylah: Let's go... They're not worth your time right now.

Me: Umm... Okay...

We started walking to the other side of the mall. I'm not sure if Princeton or Ashley saw me, but he sure acted as if I was never in his life...

(Princeton's POV)

Ashley and I were at the food court. I know I SAID that Ashley was prettier... But hell... We ALL know I say a lot of things! But I think I DO still love Brittany...

Ashley: So you finally came to your senses about dating that ugly, THING didn't you?

Me: First of all she's NOT ugly, second of all she's NOT a THING, and third of all don't go around saying that this is a date, because it's NOT!

Ashley: Well no need to be lying... We both know that we're on a date...

Me: NO! We're not!

Ashley: Oh shut up and just kiss me, already!

Me: Ashley, I'm afraid that I can't do that...

Ashley: And WHY NOT?!

Me: Because...*Stands up and yells* I STILL LOVE BRITTANY!!!!!!

Everyone in the food court got quiet and all eyes were on me and Ashley. I guess I was just a LITTLE too loud... I never wanted her to leave... I miss her already...

-LATER THAT DAY-

(Brittany's POV)

So Shaylah and I had a LONG day of shopping. We were entering the hotel and went upstairs. I just went into Shaylah and Prod's room. Ironically, Prodigy and Ray Ray were sittin up in there playing Madden... AGAIN!

Me: You guys obviously had nothing better to do, huh?

Prodigy: Well after you came in here and said that you and Princeton were through, HELL no! Do you HONESTLY think I wanted to get WRAPPED UP in YALL'S business?!

Shaylah: I don't know Prod, you do that A LOT...

Ray Ray: Oooo! BASE!(Haven't said THAT in a while!)

Prodigy: Man, shut up!

Shaylah: ANYWAYS!!! We should all go down to the club, later. Sound fun?

Ray Ray: Yea, it does actually!

Me: The club?

Shaylah: Yea girl, it'll be fun! You can wear an outfit we bought today and everything!

Prodigy: Sounds cool. We should leave at 8...

Me: Well it's 6:45 now, so I'm gonna get dressed.

Shaylah: Kay kay!

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Then I decided to get dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39177001 then walked out. I looked at Prodigy, Shaylah, and Ray Ray.

Me: Is this okay?

Shaylah: For tonight, yes. For a walk in the park, HELL NO!

Me: *Laughs*

Ray Ray: Yea, you look hot.

Prodigy: What Ray said.

Shaylah: Well, I'm about to change. I let everybody know where we were gonna be. Y'all can head downstairs. I'll only be a few minutes.