Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 19

(Brittany's POV)

So we were walking into the tour bus nd our jaws, DROPPED when I saw how pretty it was. They bought us a new rug and we've got curtains in the front. They also somehow got the front door to play "Girls Talkin Bout", when you first step onto the bus. We were in awe and then we RAN to our rooms!

Jazmyne: OH MY GOSH! Roc got me a cookie monster shirt and hat! And some sandals and roses!

Shaylah: FORREAL?! Prod got me an Elmo hat and shirt. As well as some jordans and some roses! 

Kristina: Ray Ray bought me a sequined dress, some wedges, and some roses.

The girls were all excited and when I got to my room, I didn't see anything but a note. So I looked at it. It read, "Hey Brittany, I know you're wondering where all of your things are, but I have a surprise for you later.-Princeton" I sighed a little. I just went and got changed for tonight's concert and walked out my room.

Kristina: In your performing outfit, already?

Me: Yea, I guess...

Jazmyne: What's wrong?

Me: Nothing... Just MORE surprises...

Shaylah: Princeton didn't leave anything in your room, DID he?

Me: *Shake head* Not a thing...

I decided to get off the bus and walk around a little bit while I waited for the other girls to get ready. I just didn't really want to have to deal with surprises tonight...

(Jazmyne's POV)

So, Brittany walked off the bu leaving me, Shaylah, and Kristina on here. SHE didn't know what was going on with Princeton, but WE did. However as for the surprise, we didn't know about THAT just yet!

Me: I cannot BELIEVE Brittany is so BLIND!

Kristina: I KNOW RIGHT?! It's like she can't even SEE that he loves her!

Shaylah: Well by the way she was traumatized, you can't really blame her... HOWEVER, I KNOW she loves him JUST AS MUCH as he loves her!

Me: EXACTLY! MY whole thing is, Princeton doesn't even wanna TELL her!

Shaylah: Shakin MY head! We've been on tour for THREE months now!(Yea, they were... I just skipped a whole rack of cities and everything. But that's how long they've been dating, now!)

Kristina: EXACTLY!

Me: I mean, we're close with OUR boyfriends but not as close as Brittany is with Princeton...

Shaylah: Right... But yet she's so freaking BLIND! It's KILLING ME!!!

Kristina: I know... Hopefully Princeton will be a man and finally TELL HER!

Me: MHMM!!! ESPECIALLY since her birthday is in a month? Oh, yea!

Shaylah: Yea... But we can worry about that and everything else, later. We need to get dressed!

Me: True that!

We all got dressed in similar outfits to Brittany's. Then we walked off the bus to see Brittany waiting for us. As soon as we got out we got in an escalade and went to the auditorium.

-AFTER PERFORMANCE-

(Princeton's POV)

So the surprise I have for Brittany isn't as big as I make it seem. But, she'll like it... She might even love it, but I'm not so sure yet! But as soon as we were done performing, Brittany started vomiting...

Brittany: BLEH!*Vomits*

Me: WOAH! Brittany, are you okay?!

Brittany: *Shakes head* No... My stomach hurts...

Me: What'd you eat?

Brittany: *Glares at him*

Me: WHAT?!

Brittany: Why don't you ask, RAY RAY?!

Ray Ray: *Walks over to Princeton and Brittany* What's wr- Oh... Umm... *Tries to run away*

Me: *Pulls his collar* What did you do to, Brittany?!

Ray Ray; Okay, so... I told her one day that she wasn't aloud to eat today...

Me: WHY?!

Ray Ray: Because it'd be funny!

Me: *Holds out fist* Yea, we'll see if it's so funny when I-

Kristina: HEY! *Runs over to them* Don't you dare! *Looks at Brittany* Oh my gosh, Britt... Are you okay?!

Brittany: *Vomits in a bucket* Do I LOOK okay?!

Kristina: Nope...

Me: Brittany, come on...*Helps her up*

Brittany: *Gets up and walks with him to her tour bus*

-AT THE TOUR BUS-

Me: Just sit here on the couch... I'll go get some medicene...

Brittany: *Nods*

(Brittany's POV)

Princeton left my tour bus to go to CVS or something. I just sat there and watched television. I haden't thrown up any more, so I guess I'm getting a LITTLE better. Then Princeton and the girls walked on the bus moments later.

Princeton: *Walks over to her* Here... I got you some of this, and ginger ale...

Me: Thanks...*Takes medicene and drinks ginger ale*

Shaylah: You okay, Brittany?

Jazmyne: Shaylah, does she LOOK okay?

Shaylah: Well I'm just ASKIN! She doesn't look okay, but then again neither do you when you're just waking up in the morning!

Jazmyne: You know what...

Kristina: OKAY!!!

Princeton: You want me to stay here and watch over you, or are you okay?

Me: I'm okay...

Princeton: No you're not... I'm staying...

Shaylah: If you were gonna stay, then why'd you give her a choice?

Princeton: To see what'd she say... I care about her thoughts...

Kristina: Wow... Well I'm going to bed!

Jazmyne: Same here!

Shaylah: DITTO!

Them: Good night!

Jazmyne, Shaylah, and Kristina all went in the back and went to sleep. Princeton decided to slep in our bus tonight and watch over me. He looked at me and from there we just started talking. I just hope I feel better, tomorrow...

Me: *Yawns*

Princeton: You tired?

Me: *Nods* Mhmm...

Princeton: Okay... One second...*Gets up and gets a blanket and puts it over her*

Me: You sure you'll be fine?

Princeton: *Nods* Yea... I'll be fine...

Me: Okay... Good night...

Princeton: Good night...*Goes to sleep on the couch*

Me: *Sleeping*

Well... There's Chapter 19.... Hopefully Brittany will feel better tomorrow. But will Princeton EVER tell Brittany that he loves her?! We'll see in Chapter 20!