Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 13

(Brittany's POV)

Princeton is REALLY getting on my nerves right now. He won't pick up, and he is NO WHERE to even be FOUND! I don't know WHAT his problem is, but he better fix it... FAST!

Me: I'm not even hungry anymore...

Kristina: I don't blame ya!

Jazmyne: Well, I'M hungry!

Shaylah: DITTO!

Everyone got their food except for me. I just sat there and looked out the window. When they finished, we left and went back to the Verizon center. When the clock hit 6pm, we were ready to go. Up until then, I STILL haden't found Princeton! It was TRULY bugging me!

Me: Alright, y'all ready? Okay, but where the hell is Princeton at?

Kristina: I believe he's in his dressing room.

Me: Okay, I'll go check...

So I left them and went to the back to find Princeton's dressing room. By the way, all of our outfits looked the same today. We were dressed like this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37620618 . Then I opened the door to see Princeton KISSING another girl. This time I could admit that she was prettier than me...

Me: Oh, so is THIS the game you're playing tonight?! What your excuse THIS time?!

Princeton: I umm...

Me: EXACTLY!

The trick: Uh, baby who's this?

Me: Oooohhh!!! And she calls you "baby" too?! Well isn't THIS just wonderful?!

The trick: Okay, first of all who-

Me: *Cuts her off* NO BITCH! Who are YOU?! You wanna know who I am? Just consider me as just another backup singer and dancer. Because apparently to PRINCETON, that's all I am!

The trick: Okay first of all... Whatever your name is, I'm Belinda! And I don't know what's going on between you two, but Princeton and I have been going out for a year now!

Me: *Looks at Princeton* A year? Really? Is THAT right?!

Princeton: *Nervous* Umm...

Me: UMM?! Is that ALL you can say?! Since you like to makeout with other hoes, in every fucking state!!! I'm SO done!*Takes off the necklace he gave her* HERE! And take back your necklace, too! I bet you gave her one JUST like it!

Belinda: Princeton, what is she talking about?

Princeton: *Looks at Belinda* Babe, she's just ANOTHER fan and backup... No biggie!

Belinda: *Nods* Oh, okay!

Me: Woah, woah, woah... WHAT?! a FAN?! BACKUP?! Is that all I ever WAS to you?! You know what... I can't even LOOK at you anymore! Delete me out your life, because there's no possible way we can be friends... Especially since I can't even TRUST you anymore! FUCK YOU!!!

I left and slammed his dressing room door. I walked back to Kristina, Jazmyne, and Shaylah INFURIATED! I just looked at them and said that I couldn't do it.

Jazmyne: What do you MEAN you can't do it?!

Kristina: Yea, what happened back there?!

Me: Princeton was kissing some other hoe! APPARENTLY They've been going out for a YEAR! And he didn't have not ONE DAMN WORD about what to say!

Shaylah: Daaaammmnnn... And this is the dude that TALKS the most!

Me: EXACTLY! I'm so through with this...

Jazmyne: Aww, I'm sorry Britt...

Kristina: Yea, I am too! 

Me: I'm not performing. Y'all will be fine without me...

Shaylah: Okay... And yea, it'd be the best. We can't have the fans knowing you're absolutely PISSED!

Me: Yea... I'm gonna be sitting down...

After I said that, they all went on stage and started performing. Princeton looked pretty okay for somebody who just got cursed out... I sat there jut moping. Then Khalil walked over to me...

Khalil: So how come you're not out there, doing your thing?

Me: It's complicated...

Khalil: It's about Princeton, isn't it?

Me: Well yea, but how'd you know?

Khalil: Because I heard you cussin him out as I was walking by the dressing rooms.

Me: Oh... Yea... He was being an ignorant jackass...

Khalil: Aahh... Yea, most guys are like that...

Me: Oh, and what? YOU'RE not?

Khalil: Well, I CAN be... I'm not perfect...

Me: I'm glad you admitted that...

Khalil: Yea well, I better get going. I'm next...

Me: Yea, you should. Good luck!

Khalil: Thanks!

As soon as Khalil left, the others came back off the stage. Jazmyne, Shaylah, and Kristina all came over to me and just sat Indian style in front of me. They looked at me and just stared to see if I would say anything.

Me: Y'all can talk...

Shaylah: Oh. Well are you okay?

Me: Nope. But why does it matter? I knew something weird was going on...

Jazmyne: Yea, y'all will never be the same...

Me: You think I don't know that?

Kristina: *Sighs* That sucks...

Me: I know. But what  can you do, right? I'm tthrough with guys for now.

Shaylah: Yea, cuz too much has been goin on already...

Me: Exactly...

What will happen in Chapter 14? Will Brittany and Princeton become friends? Will Brittany be a dumb ass and take him back? Will Princeton even APOLOGIZE?! Is Brittany gonna continue to be sad the whole night? We will find out later...