Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 27

-NEXT DAY-

(Brittany's POV) 

So today's the day we all leave for America, again...(Yes, I skipped into like next week). Princeton and I STILL aren't together, again. He hasn't been the same at ALL, since then.

-ON THE PLANE-

We just got on the plane, and I had to sit next to Princeton. I decided to take the window seat, and he sat on the outside. Unfortunately, there was NO middle seat. So yea, I was chopped and screwed(Y'all remember that song, by T-pain?!xD! Oh, yea... But anyways...)

Princeton: Brittany?

Me: *Looks at him* What?

Princeton: PLEASE come back...

Me: Why should I?

Princeton: Have you even LOOKED at me lately?! I'm a WRECK!

Me: *Nods* Yea, you are dressing more strangely than usual... Did you even DO your hair lately?

Princeton: *Shakes his head* NO! I didn't, because if I don't have you then there's no point of even ATTEMPTING to do so...

Me: *Sighs* Well what do you want me to say, Princeton?

Princeton: *Sighs* I don't know...

Me: *Shrugs* Okay then... *Faces the window*

(Princeton's POV)

(It's been a while since I've been in HIS POV, huh??? Oh yea, back to the story)

I'm starting to feel like Prod in the song "Missing You", now. She won't even TALK to me... I need her SO badly. I just don't know what to do... We're heading to New York, and even THAT can't cheer me up. I just want my baby back...

Me: *Whispers*  I miss you Brittany...

Brittany: *Turns around* What was that?

Me: *Shakes head* Oh, nothing...

Brittany: *Turns back around*

Man... If she only knew how I felt right now... She'd probably understand...

-IN NEW YORK- 

Keisha: We're in New York, guys!

Me: Yes! I'm HOME!

Roc: Fool, no you're not! You're from Cali! All day, baby!

Ray Ray: Again, with the constant repeating of ourselves...

Shaylah: Yea, Imma need y'all to work on that...

Prodigy: At least we're not buying shoes for Kenneth, this time...

Jazmyne: Oh yea, I saw that video!

Shaylah: Yo... We watched that video for about 15 minutes, straight...

Ray Ray: Y'all stalkin us, now?

Kristina: No hun... We have better things to do.

Me: *Laughs* Suuuurrrreee you do!

We were all joking around as we were leaving the airport, and I noticed that Brittany never said a word.

Me: You okay, Brittany?

Brittany: *Nods not looking at him* Yea, I'm fine. *Starts speed walking*

Jazmyne: What's with HER?

Me: I can't even tell you... I seriously don't know...

Shaylah: Well she better clean her act up before I clean it FOR her!