//10

"hell-hello, eve" the girl's mother said, shocked. she stared at eve with eyes as wide as plates, her mouth slightly agape.

"mother." eve acknowledged. "i thought you knew i was coming." eve said unsurely. she had confirmed it with her sister, anyways.

"y-yes we did, i suppose. we just, weren't expecting you to show up." her mother spitted out, still surprised eve had come. "if you could give us a minute, eve, that would be fantastic. i'm just going to have a small talk with my family." her mother muttered, as she dropped the towel she was holding to wipe down the counter.

of course, eve was not included in the 'family meeting'.

the women who gave birth to eve didn't consider her as a daughter.

the man that raised eve didn't consider her his child.

the girl that grew up with eve didn't consider her a sister.

but deep down, eve knew she didn't deserve to be acknowledge by even her family. after all, she was worthless.

forks clattered onto plates, as people ate in silence. everyone stole glances at eve, but didn't try to initiate any type of conversation.

eve didn't' know why she come to the annual family reunion. she knew that she was just bringing the ceremony down. everyone here was supposed to be happy in each other's company, and eve was just dragging them down.

so eve stood up from the table and left.

eve woke up the next morning, and headed to sixth form.

girls giggled as eve walked by.

it's probably because you look like a whale. the girl thought. it's probably because you're fat.

but eve kept her head held high, as she approached her locker. as usual, when eve opened the small door, gross notes fell out.

'whore', 'slut', 'nasty', 'fat', 'attention seeker'. 'dumb', 'retarded', 'messed up', 'nobody likes you', 'everyone hates you'.

all the notes spilled out, whirling around eve's head. she had enough. she had had enough.

months had gone by, and the girl received these hate letters everyday to start off her morning. and this was only the beginning of the bullying the girl had to face.

but eve had had enough.

she wasn't going to take it anymore.