Chapter 3

Hi It's me. This is what Amy looks like
By the way I did not make this i got it off the internet because I can't draw😥
Hope you enjoy this chapter
NOW ON TO THE STORIE
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Amy's P.O.V)

Everyone was surprised that the salamander had been defeated. Then out of no where Natsu wales up and runs to me. "How did you beat me." To be honest I didn't know how to answer the question. Luckily Gageel came in and wanted to fight me. "Ya know you couldn't even beat Natsu so why are you try to fight me," I asked with a smirk on my face. "HOW THE HECK DO YOU KNOW THAT," he started yelling while Natsu was laughing. "Just remember this, I know everything," I said in a mysterious way. He was so confused. It looked like his brain was about to explode. Natsu was in the same situation. "Well i think thats enough craziness for today. Levy take Amy to her room in Fairy Hills," the master said. Levy was already on it and I was following behind her with my backpack.

10 Minutes Later

I walked in to my new bedroom it was pretty roomy. It had a blue couch, a light blue and black bed,(if you had not noticed it, the character likes the color blue) a closet, and a door. I opened the door to find that I had a giant bathroom. There was a big tub, a shower, a sink and a toilet(of course). I took a bath in the tube and put on clothes that were in my backpack. I wore a white and black shirt,(in the media ⬆) with a white jacket, a white skirt and black combat boots. When I looked in the mirror I saw that my eyes were purple my second favorite color. I started to look around the town to see what stores and shops there were. After about an hour of exploring I head back home, put my pj's on and head to bed.

At the guild

(Natsu's P.O.V.)

I was about to head home after being defeated by the new girl. Now that I think of it she was a fire dragon slayer. MABEY SHE KNOWS WHERE IGNEAL IS. I should go ask her about it. I run to fairy hills and go to her room. I knock on the door but there was no answer so I knock even harder and then hear someone yelling, "I'm coming ."

(Amy's P.O.V.)

I was dreaming of a little girl that looks a lot like me with a blue and purple dragon. I wonder who that girl and the dragon were. Then all of a sudden I hear a loud knocking noise. "I'm coming," I yell, geting out of bed to go to the door. I open the door to find Natsu there. "Do you need something," I ask.

"Kinda, can we talk."

"Sure what do you want to talk about at thus hour," I ask sitting next to him on the couch.

"Well you a fire dragon slayer so I thought if you knew a dragon named Igneal or mabey know where he is,"he says with a sad face.

"Sorry Natsu. I'm an infinite dragon slayer which means I can use all types of dragon slayer magic. I've never even met him so I can't help you. I just found out about being a dragon slayer yesterday." He looks at me with a weird face that says "are you drunk." I explain everything to him except the part about fairy tail being an anime. "Wow that's crazy," he say's concerned. After that he leaves and I fall asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and next chapter will be longer.