7: Old Scotch

~Notes from the author~
It took me a while to get the bit with Jessica to sound right. I'm still not sure if I like it.
Thanks for reading regardless. ✌ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You awoke to a bed all to yourself. Rubbing your eyes, you sit up to yawn and stretch then slide out from the warmth of the duvet. You scan the room trying to find something to wear for now until you find your own clothes. You couldn't see your dress anywhere. You slide open the large mirrored wardrobe door to reveal Kilgrave's clothes. Different shades of purple suits hung on the rails. He must have a thing with purple. You push some aside to try and find something less formal and fitted to his physique. You come across a dark navy blue v neck jumper. It was long enough because it was Kilgrave's so it sat slightly lower than your bottom. If you'd stretch or reach up for something it would definitely expose your area. You throw it on as you scour the room for something to wear on your bottom half. Your brain hasn't woken up yet so you forget your panties are still by the pool. You continue to hunt the room for them, looking behind bedside tables and lampshades. You grow increasingly frustrated and tuck your hair behind your ears. You're startled by someone clearing their throat making you to spin around out of fright. It's Kilgrave. He's leaning in the doorway and spinning your lacy underwear on his finger.

"Looking for these?" He flirts. He stood there wearing some silky grey pyjama bottoms.

"Give them here" You demand with a defeated tone. You reached your hand out flat. The sleeve covered most of your hand from the length of the arms.

"Manners" He tutts. Kilgrave stops spinning the underwear. "Come here." You approach him and approve of his out of place bed hair.

"That's my jumper" He remarks pulling at the material. He hands you your underwear.

"Thanks." Kilgrave watches you slip them on then pinches the jumper pulling you closer to him. His height means you're always looking up at his face. Kilgrave's dark eyes examine yours and he inhales deeply. You do the same.

"Good morning" He smiles breaking the silence.

"Good morning" You yawn and smile up at him shyly.

"Do you want some breakfast?"

"Not right now. What time is it?" You're still staring at each other until Kilgrave turns to find his (probably) expensive watch he's put down somewhere. You watch him hunt it down after following him into the huge living room.

"Ah! Here it is you little devil. It's uh, noon." He looks back at but you don't say anything. You're still not fully awake, so your social skills haven't caught up yet. Kilgrave walks over to the kitchen area and fills the kettle, he sets it down and clicks the button. His long arm is now hanging onto the fridge door handle and he curves his body to face you again.

"D'you want a cuppa?"

"No thanks." You wouldn't say no to some OJ though. You approach the breakfast bar and take a seat on one of the barstools. Your bottom fits snugly in the curve of the cold plastic from the stool. Kilgrave's face is back in the fridge.

"How about some orange juice?"

"Yes please." You perk up before pondering to yourself. That's weird. Twice that's happened now, where I've thought something in my head and Kilgrave's said it...

"What's that look for?" Kilgrave was referring to your focused frown as you thought. He placed the glass of orange juice in front of you.

"Just... thinking" You took a glug of the sweet orange liquid.