10: Ulterior Motive

(author notes can be found at the end of the chapter)
-

You live with Kilgrave in his Penthouse for a couple of weeks. Life is good. When you're not spending time together, he goes out in the day to do errands every once in a while, and you go for walks to explore the city. Kilgrave makes an effort to take you out at night, sometimes it's a fancy restaurant, other times it's a night on the town or a trip to the theatre. You also often spend whole days in the Penthouse just watching movies on the hotel's Netflix. It's a tradition you both enjoy.

On a lazy Sunday, things heat up as you're both cuddling on the couch. Kilgrave asks you to tell him every detail of the first vision you have of him; the one where you felt him inside you and his hands all over your skin. You're shy and hesitant at first then he promises he won't laugh so you give in. Kilgrave leans back with one arm over the back of the couch as you cross your legs and sit up from cuddling him. He listens intently as you blush every so often when you explain specific situations and can't look him in the eye.

"Did it turn you on even more when I was being cheeky and continued to fuck you when you were trying to speak to Jessica through the door?" Kilgrave asked with a devilish look. You still can't get over that accent of his.

"I don't know." You shrugged unconvincingly whilst also annoyed that it did turn you on a bit.

"Kinky. You enjoy an audience then?"

"No! It was just in that moment."

"Whatever you say _____." Kilgrave shrugs and brushed off your reasoning making your blood boil.

"It didn't even happen! It was a vision, something my stupid brain just spat out."

"You're not denying it." Kilgrave added.

"Shut up." You try your hardest not to smirk and turn away from him so your back is facing him.

"Make me." Kilgrave purrs in your ear making your body shudder. You looked over your shoulder at him. His eyes were wide, as he leaned back into the couch waiting for your next move. You turned around kneeled on the couch so were looking down at Kilgrave's face. You leaned your body onto him, making him fall backwards. Kilgrave lifts his long legs up so his whole body is lying on the couch with you falling on top of him. You secure Kilgrave in-between your thighs and rip off his top. He cups the back of your head to pull your face down to kiss you hard.
Kilgrave's large hands found their way to your bottom before moving up under your shirt that hung loosely on your body. Your skin was warming up as he placed his warm hands on your hips, then to the curves of your waist. You and Kilgrave try to catch your breath in the middle of kissing and dry humping.
You then felt Kilgrave's fingertips trail over your ribcage then around to your back to unfasten your bra. It impresses you that he has no problem with undoing the clasps. You sit up and Kilgrave watches you slide off your straps and toss the bra onto the living room floor. You reunite with his lips and Kilgrave's hands massage your breasts before moving up to your neck and resting them on your face. You were in the mood to play rough so you pull away from him slowly and stare down into his big brown eyes. You place your hands gently over Kilgrave's on your face and smile lovingly down at him. He smiles back, the both of you breathless.

You then ripped his hands from your face and pushed your palms down on his with force. Kilgrave's bare arms smack against the arm of the sofa either side of his head. He glances at his hands and then back up at you, it wasn't for long as you came down and sunk your teeth into his neck. You sucked, bit and kissed at Kilgrave's skin making him grunt sharply then groan with pleasure. You felt him bulging through the thin material of his pyjama bottoms as you left countless purple marks with your mouth. Kilgrave's head rolled backwards with a moan so his Adam's apple was poking out. You moved your hands to secure his head in your grasp and ran your tongue up his neck to his chin then into his mouth. Your tongue was in control of Kilgrave's this time.
You sat up and pulled on a sleeve so your shirt came up over your head. Kilgrave sat up too and wrapped his strong arms around your naked upper body before leaving kisses along your collar bone. You felt his heartbeat as his skin touches yours, and his breath as he ran his long tongue down your chest to suck and bite your nipples.