Digging Deeper

(Ivan's p.o.v.)

I watched through the window as Ellen and Kina exited the station. I began to wonder: Was Ellen really telling the truth? Was she really Trinity Rose's daughter?

"Nah...That can't be true. If she was, she wouldn't out on the streets like she is. Even if Trinity IS dead...She'd be taken care of." I muttered to myself.

But I couldn't help but wonder...Finally, I made my decision.

I had to find out for myself. That night I'd stay overtime so I could do some digging in the galaxy files.

__________________________

That bight after work went according to plan, after my other colleagues had left, I headed to the archive room to do research on Trinity Rose.

When I sat at the console, I logged into my account. Then I entered in key events that Trinity was involved in:

-Operation Lost Light

-Operation Origins

When I entered these two operations, a third operation popped up on the screen:

-Project Nexus

That was a name that I haven't heard before. I tapped the name and opened up the details on the file. As I did this, detailed texts explained the purpose of the mission:

-Operatives: 331st battalion. Presiding leader: Klaxian General Thel.

-Location: Primus VII

-Objective: Retrieve Classified artifact

-Results: Classified

-Notable events: Last operation of Trinity Rose

"Trinity Rose's last mission? What happened to her after that?" I wondered to myself. Trinity Roe goes on a highly classified mission with one of the U.S.C.F.'s elite battalions and then disappears and is recognized as a hero? That doesn't add up.

I downloaded the file onto a detective file. I had to see what Ellen knew on this. The next day I'd contact her and see what she knew on this.

Trinity Rose disappears...All these years I thought she had retired and had died...

Or at least...that's what the U.S.C.F. wanted us to think....

______________________________________________________________________________

T/C:

That's chapter, I know it was shorter but i had to show Ivan found out...

So, what makes the 331st so special?

And what REALLY happened to Trinity....?

Hmmm...you'll find out sooner or later...

-ProCrow