Unlocked

(Ellen's p.o.v.)

I hurried as fast as I could to the room where my team was stationed.

"GUYS!" I said rather loudly as I ran in the room.

"Ellen!" Ivan said before I could get my next few sentences out. "What were you thinking back there? You know not to talk to a superior officer like that! You-"

"Thane's behind these mysterious soldiers called projects!" I interrupted Ivan. "I...I was one of those illegal experiments...he...he has to be stopped!"

"Woah woah." Levi said. "Calm down!"

"Experiments?" Anna asked excitedly.

"Yeah..." I replied as I looked away. "I was five..."

"Oh...it's okay..." Rick said as he put a hand on my shoulder and rubbed gently. "We'll figure this out."

"I think it's time for us to tell her guys.." Johnson finally said.

"What..? Tell me what?" I said; surprised.

"Ellen...We're here in the 331st battalion on a covert operation to find what general Thel is up to..." Ivan said to me.

"Are you serious...?" I said as I felt my anger rise up. "I told you what happened to me...and YOU didn't believe me! NOW do you believe me Ivan? NOW do you fucking believe me?!" I said in fury. "I could've helped you...but YOU didn't let me into your little 'group'! I can't believe you...any of you!" I finished as I shoved Rick's hand off my shoulder.

"Look!" Rick said. "We weren't obligated to tell you! Just...Just calm down!"

"I am calm!" I yelled.

"Hey...Hey!" Ivan said. "Okay...you're mad, I get it..But we need hard evidence if we're gonna stop all this..."

"Hard evidence?" I said. "You want hard evidence? How about we march straight into Thel's office and take him down NOW?!"

"We can't..." Ivan explained. "Let's just play this cool for now."

"Cool...? Cool?!" I yelled.

"Yeah...Our next mission...we'll try to find something dirty on Thel..." Ivan said.

"Yeah...Whatever...I said as I stormed out..."

"Ellen? Ellen where are you going?" I heard Ivan's voice say behind me. "Ellen!"

______________________________________________________________________________

T/C:

Ellen blew up!!!

The drama...and action begins!

DId you like this chapter? (sory it was short...) I hope you vote! :)

:D

-Shadow_Crow7