The Last Ride

(Ellen's p.o.v.)

I tumbled and crashed down the rocky hill. Dust kicking up underneath as I rolled.

I hit the bottom with a loud thud...

As I cametoo, I looked around as I layed on the groud. I picked up my rifle.

As I stood up, I looked around and saw nothing but darkness. I switched my visor's vision mode to night vision and then I heard Rick's voice come in through my headset.

"Hey Ellen! You Okay?!" He asked.

"Yeah!" I responded. "Just a little banged up!"

"Good! Well hurry and try...Oh shit..." He said as he began to fire at an unknown target.

"Hey! What's going on?!" I yelled. "Rick!"

"More of Thel's soldiers!" He yelled back. "Hurry and get your ass back up here!"

I double timed it as I ran to look for a way out of the small gorge. Finally, I found what looked like a place where I could climb to the top.

After I made the short climb to the top of the cliff, I looked around and came face to face with Rick.

"There you are!" He said as he gave me a hug.

"We should get the hell outta here before more troops show up." Johnson said.

Just then, we all heard Ivan's voice chimed in over the radio. "Guys!" he said. "We're on route with a dropship. Hold your position."

"Copy that." Johnson replied.

As we waited a few minutes, we finally saw Ivan approaching with his stolen strike dropship He landed and Johnson, Rick, and I boarded.

"So are we gonna give it to that asshole once we get back?" Rick asked Ivan.

Ivan thought for a few seconds before he answered. "Hell yeah..." He said.

______________________________________________________________________________

T/C

Sorry for the shortie!

I had to establish this chapter!

What do you think will happen?

Keep reading and voting!

-Shadow_Crow7